• Me no likie!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • MMM Rice!

• Eww Rice&#

• Total voters

TDaddy

edit: I saw this civic at a 76 station just down from my house...I had to stop and take a picture...the guy that got out was white, but dressed like a "thug" haha.

Speaking of wings, I was behind this integra yesterday with one of those shopping cart fast and furious spoilers on it. It was such a cheap (quality) spoiler, that the aluminum was flapping in the wind while he was going like 70. :lol:

Sorry, back on topic. I like the car, just need the stock tails and we're good to go!

cycloneb18c3

rice rice baby... i hate wings like that, it like overpowers the way the car looks. i think i would of rather seen the shopping cart handle air plane wing on it. needs some carbon fiber.

civicious

FüK-VTEC
VIP
its not TOO bad...i mean, at least his bodykit is painted the same color as his car, and the wing looks...um...

nevermind, he's got what appears to be a 'R RACING' sticker on his rear bumper. its gay as shit.

Celerity

The Wheat side:

I feel terrible stating a positive opinion about the ricey modded cars on the road nowadays, but not because I'm embarassed of my own opinion - But because I'm embarassed of those that share the same opinion.

Example: I voted that I liked it. I do like it. It's not what I would do, not in a million cars, but I can see and understand the look - And appreciate that it's well done.

The Frosted Side:

I've been playing NFSU lately, and I'm a total rice-tard. layers upon layers of graphics, bling bling wheels, taillights stencils you name it. It's like living precarilously - Not vicariously - Through the eyes of someone else.

-> Steve

hybrid4

Im just not into shit that doesn't serve a perpose. Like vents on the back bumper? And the foax hair dam on the side skirts? PLEASE! And i don't want to get into the "R" shit. It could be a sweet ride. Nice paint, wheels aren't too bling........