Limerock Drift

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bah, whatever then... i don't really care. i would just like to know whats up.

its under an hour from my house... prob hour 10 or 15 from yours

Is K-Chan in or out then ?

Need to know. I have to make the ride to Assachussetts sometime. I want to make both events.

The wife is not going...so my pit crew I guess will be Chris, Steve, and anyone else that wants to go...

i cant go clayton. im getting my windshield replaced, then im getting paid to install dynamat and speakers in a WRX, and then im doing finish sanding on the mirage. next week, fo shizzle she will be painted.

i just put comprehensive and collision on her. $165 for the year :)

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Aug 19 2005, 04:33 PM
im getting paid to install dynamat and speakers in a WRX,
[post=542576]Quoted post[/post]​

hoope you got the right ones. the subys have like NO mounting depth....

yeah, the guy ordered them from some shop and double checked the dimensions, so they should fit fine.

no no no... What Brian is saying is that you can't run wire behind the panels. I learned my lesson - And with years of professional installation it was more worth it for me to take it to a shop and let them do it. It took them 4 hours to run the antenna wire for satellite radio..

Now, onto the purpose of this thread:

WildBillHatchback is the FIRST person to ever successfully drift Limerock !

Think he'll be in future Limerock Park books ?

-> Steve

well we had no problems installing 4 alpine speakers, 2 kicker L7 subs, a capacitor, and 2 kicker amps in the wrx, as well as dynamatting the whole thing.

Z is dead...

I'm tired...

I suck at drift....

Bill did awesome...

My buddy that this was his first event,,,,,showed that a stock S13 can drift....

I can't auto cross tommorrow...

My daily driver and back up drivers are dead...

my bank account is dry...

I can put on one hell of a smoke show on wet pavement...

the Z was flatbedded home...

the after party lasted like 2 hours...

I'm drunk...and I'm going to sleep in tomorrow...

I dread telling the wife that the Z is dead...she's going to kill me when I say I need an engine swap..

I think I've downed 10 coronas in the last 3 hours...

I can still type decent..so I'm not too d runk...

good day...good night....

I still have plenty of runs left on those tires I bought for 2 events...

Bill is the BMW drift king...

I am now know as the spin king.

awesome event...well worth the entree fee...

I'm done with cars and events tell next spring...kitchen needs walls...and I got a student driver to teach how to drive...

Talked to DGTA: Limerock liked us ! They LIKED US ! muaahahahahahah It's up to us now to make this THE definitive drift spot in the NE.

Thank the DGTA guys when you see them - It was a fantastic weekend. Fun follows drifters wherever they may congregate.

Originally posted by Celerity@Aug 21 2005, 07:56 PM
Talked to DGTA: Limerock liked us ! They LIKED US ! muaahahahahahah It's up to us now to make this THE definitive drift spot in the NE.

Thank the DGTA guys when you see them - It was a fantastic weekend. Fun follows drifters wherever they may congregate.
[post=543255]Quoted post[/post]​

yeah seriously. limerock > englishtown.

Back