LMAO...GSP hold up today

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

92civicb18b1

The Trisexual
I was on my way to work today.
Rt. 22 was all backed up, so I go around. I pass over the GSP, on 22 I would ride next to it.

Well there was a 5ft goose (yes a 5 ft, white goose) trying to cross the GSP. They stopped it both ways. I'll try to find an article and a picture if I can.

my sister got bit by a goose when she was 4. I still make fun of her for that.

GSP at 7 AM plus a goose equals huge amounts of traffic everywhere in that area.

RT 22 was backed up because of the on ramp to the GSP.

There's always geese you have to watch out for up by Ingram... but last night I saw a pair sitting off to the side where you can't see them until it'd be too late on Washington Center. You gotta watch out for those suckers.

i hit a pigeon in Staten Island the other day.

I was commming off an onramp. I saw them and expected them to fly away before I got there, so I sped up. Next thing I know a pigeon hit my windshield.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 22 2005, 10:03 AM
i hit a pigeon in Staten Island the other day.

I was commming off an onramp. I saw them and expected them to fly away before I got there, so I sped up. Next thing I know a pigeon hit my windshield.
[post=515197]Quoted post[/post]​

didn't that crack your windsheild? lol birds are hard lil fuckers

its illegal to hit a flying rat...wtf?

thats like saying its illegal to hit a squirrel (although neither are very cool)

I seriously doubt there is a law against it unless the bird you hit is the state bird...lesson learned, dont shoot a mocking bird in texas.

yea I think it's illegal to mess with any kind of bird.

I thought the shit was going to fly up and I'd miss it. I've tried so hard to hit flying things before and it never works.

It didn't crack my windshield, if it did I would be really mad.

Hitting squirrels is illegal also. They don't enforce it, because it's too common and most likely not your fault.

Back