LOL, I ran out of gas less than a mile from

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1+Jun 10 2005, 12:49 PM-->
I'm going to indiana or SC next week for some fireworks,
[post=510660]Quoted post[/post]​

dude, you can get good shit in PA. why go any futher? E can provide more details...

reckedracing
@Jun 10 2005, 12:57 PM
where did you go to school B?
[post=510670]Quoted post[/post]​

marist in poughkeepsie.

rich? dude, it was like 12k a year... one of the cheaper non-state schools i looked at. and besides, i only did 3 years there... not 4. lol

we should meet up sometime man... i'm about 90 min from marist. head down 9, granb 84. home

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 10 2005, 11:49 AM

I'm going to indiana or SC next week for some fireworks, I could never sit and wait 40 minutes for a train..
[post=510660]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't bother coming here then. Bottle rockets and anything that flys or explodes is illegal to buy here. Go to Ohio.

PA sucks for fireworks.

No flying or explosive shit.

I'm just gonna go to SC. We're not going in my car so I could care less about how far it is.

I just gotta be real careful on the way back.

Transporting any type of explosives without a permit is a federal offense. So I speed there and baby my way back at 5 over.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 10 2005, 07:31 PM
PA sucks for fireworks.

No flying or explosive shit.

I'm just gonna go to SC. We're not going in my car so I could care less about how far it is.

I just gotta be real careful on the way back.

Transporting any type of explosives without a permit is a federal offense. So I speed there and baby my way back at 5 over.
[post=510888]Quoted post[/post]​

are you kidding me.... i go to PA every year for fireworks
every year i get a fuck load of reloadable multi effect mortars, single shot mortars, retarded ammounts of giant bottle rockets,,,, whole bunch of shit that blows up for durring the day time.... etc
if you arent finding any of that then you are going to the wrong places... stop dicking around at the gas station "fireworks stands".... i go to Phantom Fireworks in Warfordsburg PA every year and get about 200-350lbs of fireworks :)

http://www.fireworks.com/

Nice....

Gas stations couldn't carry explosives anyway, that's asking to blow the shit up...lol

The fireworks shops I've been to in PA are garbage, I've stayed on the eastern border though, never went real far looking in PA, because I could have sworn they were illegal. Maybe it was just the different counties that have different laws, I thought it was a state thing.

I'll defenitly look into the place you mentioned

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jun 10 2005, 04:21 PM
All you northeastern states. Everything's so goddamn close together.
[post=510831]Quoted post[/post]​

Its beautiful. I can hit up 3-4 states in one day no problem, without ever really going out of my way.

Highpoint, NJ where PA, NJ, and NY meet is about 40mins away from me. Delaware water gap (PA) = 25mins from me in Northern Jersey. NYC = 45mins away from me. Maryland = 2 1/2 hours. Conn = 3-4hours. Ohio - 6hours. Virgian = 4-5hours

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 10 2005, 07:46 PM
Nice....

Gas stations couldn't carry explosives anyway, that's asking to blow the shit up...lol

The fireworks shops I've been to in PA are garbage, I've stayed on the eastern border though, never went real far looking in PA, because I could have sworn they were illegal. Maybe it was just the different counties that have different laws, I thought it was a state thing.

I'll defenitly look into the place you mentioned
[post=510920]Quoted post[/post]​

Explosives = illegal in PA.

Weed = illegal in the USA.

See where I'm going with this?

Explosives are legal say if you have a permit. Pennsylvania firework makers are trying to pass laws that will make bottle rockets no longer illegal and 'for this reason *cough cough* have supplied their shops with bottle rockets just waiting for the legal go.

Most legal firework shops also deal in illegal fireworks, they're just not going to risk selling something big to some punk kid thats never been around the area before.

its weird in PA... its illegal to have them but legal to sell them
the place i go to requires an out of state license to enter

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 10 2005, 10:44 AM
damn 40 min??? no wonder why you see those vids of people trying to cut the train off. lol
[post=510656]Quoted post[/post]​

This may be because I'm drunk, or because I have seen actual vids of this, but that is the funniest shit you have posted in a while, I laughed my ass off for like 3 minutes.

oh, I have a PA liscense, my friend has a NJ liscense so it's no big deal.

I think we're going to end up going to SC still. It's time for another vacation

I'm going to Vegas with a couple friend's for fireworks this year. Vegas has an Indian Reservation that's pretty much dedicated to selling fireworks year-around. Last year my friend bought these bad ass little smoke ball looking things that you load into a 6 inch cylinder. It flies up like a bottle rocket then it explodes like a fucking nuke. Completely bad ass. The explosions are so loud and bright that most of the neighbors snitched us out because it broke something in thier house. We were running and hiding from the cops for 2 weeks. Literally. Also, he spent about $900 on a bunch of fireworks and made about $3200 in profit alone by selling to the kids and teens in the nieghborhood. I'm set to spend about $300 just for myself to have fun :D

I'll try and find the website that shows what fireworks they sell. So if you can't get what they carry and you want me to get it for you, just send me the money i'll get it for you but you have to come PICK IT UP! I'm not taking the risk in trying to ship explosives, that's major time right there.

I hear ya VEGAS is FAR from NJ. A little show isn't worth 5000 miles, lol.

1400 is rediculous too, but it's not my car so I don't care.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Jun 11 2005, 01:12 PM
I hear ya VEGAS is FAR from NJ. A little show isn't worth 5000 miles, lol.

1400 is rediculous too, but it's not my car so I don't care.
[post=511148]Quoted post[/post]​

you said it, it ain't your car. go out to Vegas :lol:...when I get the website i'll post it up, I'm sure they have reservations closer to you.

Back