lol - saudi wants to ban women drivers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Before entering this thread be sure to take your complimentary blindfold. Thank you for visiting.

-> Steve

This, on the day that the US has announced Saudi Arabia very low on the list of human rights-friendly nations. Screw Saudi Arabia, They should have been attacked second.

Originally posted by Celerity@Jun 3 2005, 11:40 AM
This, on the day that the US has announced Saudi Arabia very low on the list of human rights-friendly nations. Screw Saudi Arabia, They should have been attacked second.
[post=507364]Quoted post[/post]​

They should have. Though I'm sure we didn't for that fact that gas would have then been $8/gal. :ph34r:

How do you figure gas would be more expensive? I say not only attack, but go Colonialist on their ass and make them a territory of the US. I don't think anyone here could argue with federal oil sales kickback checks in their box every month!!!

Human rights? WTF are those?

Remember if they made it so women couldn't drive here imagine how much it would suck to keep carting their asses around.

Originally posted by DarkHand+Jun 3 2005, 08:00 PM-->
@Jun 3 2005, 11:40 AM
[post=507364]Quoted post[/post]​

They should have. Though I'm sure we didn't for that fact that gas would have then been $8/gal. :ph34r:
[post=507401]Quoted post[/post]​

Yea, and you'd have to drive to Mexico to get it.

i find it truely ironic that the US gov't thinks it can talk to ANY nation about human rights abuses...

but go Colonialist on their ass and make them a territory of the US

hmmm, thats already started hasn't it?

except when the americans were fighting from the british they were heroes, but when iraqis fight to try and get the occupiers out of their country they are "terrorists"...

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jun 3 2005, 02:06 PM

i find it truely ironic that the US gov't thinks it can talk to ANY nation about human rights abuses...

except when the americans were fighting from the british they were heroes, but when iraqis fight to try and get the occupiers out of their country they are "terrorists"...
[post=507450]Quoted post[/post]​

It's all about the changing demographics. ;)

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jun 3 2005, 04:06 PM

Haha this isn't even preaching to the choir, this is preaching to the drunk gyu in the back row of church who doesn't wanna be there! :p <- US Army, recently back from Iraq

Originally posted by reckedracing@Jun 3 2005, 10:06 PM

No, they are called "insurgents" :)

Tim, I'm telling you, one large pepperoni pizza per day till you report at Drum, you'll be out like Richard Simmons.

Back