LOLOLOL IF THIS DONT BEAT ALL

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

havent seen a collage that cool looking since i was in pre-school...

I thought it worked nicely. :thumbsup:

Did you ever find your "winkers"?

UPDATE WOO HOOO !!!!

was just finishing up my online work for tonite, and the hottest chick whose "wink" i lost, just instant messaged me :)

other than that, I would have no way of getting ahold of her since im too cheap to subscribe to match.

yay me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

<<edit>> she bores me allready. she better be more entertaining in real life because im not her entertainment director, like so many chicks think I am....

its like they just clam up and sit back and let me do all the entertaining.....funk dat, i wanna meet a chick that makes me laugh my ass off instead of vice versa

i dont think there is a girl alive that can keep me entertained and not bored.
im going to start dating ONLY women who are stand up comics.

/rant

I seriously think you should wink back at Jeffie---err....the "random guy" who winked you. :)

Lol, I didn't know Ji was on match.com
asl.jpg

edit.... i take that back. maybe she is just shy. i hate shy chicks, they bore me as well. is it THAT much to ask for a girl that has excellent interpersonal communication skills coupled with a excellent grasp of the english language?

MAKE ME LAUGH BITCHES

lol jeffie.

Ok Ji, I know you are going to hate me for this.....(he's such a silly bitch)

But we would like to triumphantly announce our engagement.

The wedding is going to be in Con. since they just approved "our kind" of marraiges !!!!

Score another one for the winks on match.com !!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

damn i crack me up

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 23 2004, 10:13 PM
edit.... i take that back. maybe she is just shy. i hate shy chicks, they bore me as well. is it THAT much to ask for a girl that has excellent interpersonal communication skills coupled with a excellent grasp of the english language?

Such a thing does not exsist. The following list are all known women types.

Irrational
Fat and Irrational
Skinny and Irrational
Hot and Irrational
Ugly and Irrational
Crazy and Irrational
Skanky and Irrational
Whorish and Irrational
Cockblocker and VERY Irrational

Did I miss any?

Originally posted by Havok+Apr 23 2004, 10:19 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Apr 23 2004, 10:13 PM

Such a thing does not exsist. The following list are all known women types.

Irrational
Fat and Irrational
Skinny and Irrational
Hot and Irrational
Ugly and Irrational
Crazy and Irrational
Skanky and Irrational
Whorish and Irrational
Cockblocker and VERY Irrational

Did I miss any?

lmfao

oh this has to be a serious contender for "thread of the year"

Yeah, threads that involve yourself and I usually do. :)

On a side note, I went to southern Florida, and found Milan.

beer.jpg

Im also Match.com =) I get my share of winks but Im way to cheap to message them lol

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 23 2004, 10:32 PM
Im also Match.com =) I get my share of winks but Im way to cheap to message them lol

thats why you pm Brian C. :p

told him id hit up chicks on yahoo, if he would hit up chicks on match for me

(i got an account on yahoo)

Nick:

Move out to Cali, we'll package ourselves as two writers for a Sitcom t.v. show or a cartoon akin to "The Family Guy" and we'll make millions.

Hollywood y0

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 23 2004, 10:38 PM
Nick:

Move out to Cali, we'll package ourselves as two writers for a Sitcom t.v. show or a cartoon akin to "The Family Guy" and we'll make millions.

Hollywood y0

donotpush.jpg

Perfect pic. I gave up drawing shit a long time ago, I dunno if I could even do it again...I have lost motivation...all I do is drive the sol, go to work, drive the sol, go home, have parties everyother nite, have 2 day hangovers on weekens, repeat.

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 23 2004, 11:08 PM
UPDATE WOO HOOO !!!!

was just finishing up my online work for tonite, and the hottest chick whose "wink" i lost, just instant messaged me :)

other than that, I would have no way of getting ahold of her since im too cheap to subscribe to match.

<<edit>> she bores me allready. she better be more entertaining in real life because im not her entertainment director, like so many chicks think I am....

its like they just clam up and sit back and let me do all the entertaining.....funk dat, i wanna meet a chick that makes me laugh my ass off instead of vice versa

/rant

Why don't you post up your convo with her? Let us be the judge of how unentertaining she is. lol

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Apr 23 2004, 10:54 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Apr 23 2004, 11:08 PM
UPDATE WOO HOOO !!!!

<<edit>> she bores me allready.  she better be more entertaining in real life because im not her entertainment director, like so many chicks think I am....

/rant

Why don't you post up your convo with her? Let us be the judge of how unentertaining she is. lol

What you really meant to say was "How entertaining I am" :D

The game is to be sold....not told :p

Get on aim and I'll show ya just how entertaining I really am ;)

Careful tho, anyone standing next to you might need protective rain gear and galoshes once I get done with ya :p

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Apr 24 2004, 12:00 AM
What you really meant to say was "How entertaining I am" :D

The game is to be sold....not told :p

Get on aim and I'll show ya just how entertaining I really am ;)

Careful tho, anyone standing next to you might need protective rain gear and galoshes once I get done with ya :p

1. No. Not at all. :p

2. There is such a thing as having too much 'game'. ;)

3. Again no, but thanks for the offer. Not ready to have the convos shared with others. :D

4. In your mind maybe, but I think that raingear wouldn't be necessary on this end. :p

LOLOLOL!!!!!

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Apr 23 2004, 11:49 PM-->
Tonyd0821
@Apr 24 2004, 12:00 AM
What you really meant to say was "How entertaining I am"   :D

The game is to be sold....not told  :p

Get on aim and I'll show ya just how entertaining I really am  ;)

Careful tho, anyone standing next to you might need protective rain gear and galoshes once I get done with ya  :p

1. No. Not at all. :p

2. There is such a thing as having too much 'game'. ;)

3. Again no, but thanks for the offer. Not ready to have the convos shared with others. :D

4. In your mind maybe, but I think that raingear wouldn't be necessary on this end. :p

LOLOLOL!!!!!

women-internet.jpg

Just kiddin, you know I love ya, Martine :)

anyways flew out and hung out with Civicious last week, taught him to roll and smoke his first joint, things didnt go so well ........

s4089f3a82bf36.jpg

LMAO

I could seriously see that happening...All the other kids made him go get the weed, buy it, roll it, and light it, and that would be the end result.

Back