Long time no talk.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

daveholiday

Do work
Guess it's been a while. What's new guys.

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 110
Haha thanks. I've had a lot going, which is no excuse seeing as how I can get HS on my phone. But you know how it goes.

Yea, I know what that's like. Sometimes I'll get preoccupied with life and forget to login in here for a month or two. I've been pretty good at checking in here recently though. Especially since I just check Hondaswap on my breaks on my cell ususally.

How's the bike treatin ya? Get that long bike trip you were craving out of your system? I may be riding mine to NC soon. 6xx miles.

HAHAHA yes I got it out of my system. I ended up riding to Cincinnati, ~300 miles, then to southern Kentucky with my Dad and his R1. Tons of fun. Wrecked the day following my return to Pittsburgh. Bike is actually out of commission at the moment, it's in the paint shop as we speak.Guess I'm finally getting to that paint I wanted to do last winter.

Haha well it's still been a while. Just a lot of stuff going on. Promotion at work, which obviously means more shit on my plate, not to mention I'm at a new store. Moved into my new house, and STILL trying to finish unpacking. Females coming and going, as always it seems. Fixing the bike, restoring minor things on my pedal bike so that I can race again, and thats just the beginning.

Just a lot lol.

Back