Lot's of stuff for sale

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

T3/T04e 57 trim 63a/r Don't know the miles was told 5k needs a hot side make offer

B&M FP Guage $20 OBO

B&M FPR ready to bold up to the fuel rail $65 OBO

P75 ECU $150 obo

Apex-i Auto Timer $60

99-00 Civic SI Stock Tail lights Miss Inner Pass. Side Make Offer!

B16 turbo manifold that cam with a turbonetics kit $200 OBO

B16 pr-3 Vavle springs Make Offer

B16 pr-3 Cam shafts $175 OBO

94 H22 Stock header $75 OBO

obd1 jdm h22 injectors 345cc have all 4 but droped one and it broke some but should still work make offer - SOLD

EG Stock Intake $20 OBO

EG civic A-arms $40 OBO

EG Stock Springs Make Offer

Plus shipping

Are those the 310 (or whatever) h22 injectors that need a resistor box? If so, I've got 3 broken ones (the rubber thingie over the nozzle is cracked off) and 1 non broken one that someone can have if you pay for shipping, if you wanna buy this guy's injectors and have a full set...just pay shipping...

Oh, and bump.

edit: This is in no way a vouch for this kid or what he's selling, I'm just trying to get rid of useless crap I've got laying around without trashing stuff that doesn't NEED to be trashed...

Originally posted by civicious@Jul 27 2005, 08:40 PM
Are those the 310 (or whatever) h22 injectors that need a resistor box? If so, I've got 3 broken ones (the rubber thingie over the nozzle is cracked off) and 1 non broken one that someone can have if you pay for shipping, if you wanna buy this guy's injectors and have a full set...just pay shipping...

Oh, and bump.

edit: This is in no way a vouch for this kid or what he's selling, I'm just trying to get rid of useless crap I've got laying around without trashing stuff that doesn't NEED to be trashed...
[post=532164]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes thats what they are and thats cool of you to post that also if a vouch is needed I'll link you to a few forums or ebay I have been fucked a few times and hate it wouldn't do that shit to anyone!!!

i could use those injectors...

vouch threads? ebay user name?
paypal address to send you money?

are you absolutely sure they are the OBD1 peak and hold injectors from a prelude?

PM me when you respond to this thread..

Check tamparacing.com I'm civicboy on there know lots of people ebay name is civicboyex never sold anything on there they came out of the obd1 jdm h22a1 I have in my car took them out and put in 440's when I put the turbo on

Yes the manifold is for a t3

All pm's replyed to

Back