TX Louisville Slugger ZOMBIE SLAYER Limited Edition Baseball Bats!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

phyregod

!!YTINASNI
I've gotten into some trading, etc. I had a great idea, ran it by Louisville Slugger, and now I am the sole distributor of the ZOMBIE SLAYER Limited Edition line of baseball bats!

This is a numbered edition, meaning each bat has its own number engraved on it. I'm currently using eBay to market them until I come up with something better. I have perfect feedback there, and will be handling the transactions through eBay and paypal.

Limited run of only 999 Bats. Then they're gone forever. $89. Great gifts, Displayable, Game legal.

Louisville Slugger ZOMBIE SLAYER Limited Edition Baseball Bat Numbered Collector | eBay

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_1394.JPG
    IMG_1394.JPG
    197.7 KB · Views: 2,422
  • IMG_1395.JPG
    IMG_1395.JPG
    212.2 KB · Views: 2,146
Last edited:
That's sick! I'm considering :x. I have a 1911, R700 306, and a R1100 12 gauge auto loader... need something that doesn't require ammo..

Does the auction include new pics of Mrs. Phyre? :ph34r:

I'll have to con someone into buying me one as a Christmas gift. Can certain serials be requested or are they being produced as ordered?

They could have been a little more creative but the idea is still pretty damn cool...

Wish I could get one but I can't justify a $100 baseball bat right now lol.

Yeah, they're pretty high, but getting louisville to do it wasn't even remotely cheap. You'd be surprised how small my profit margin actually is on these things.

I can currently take requests for certain serials. Some are gone already though. I can also change up the colors on un-manufactured bats. I'm only doing small runs to begin with.

But be warned, there is at least a two week manufacturing delay if you want a certain name. I can also squeeze a short name in there if you want, such as "Deuce" above. But again, that is a limited thing. Absolutely no trademarked names or famous people names.

Expect a 2 week delivery time, minimum on custom orders. Already produced bats will arrive at your door in as little as 3 days.

Also attatched is "The Beast", number 666. Just an example, as it is already sold.

Attachments

• COLORS FINAL.jpg
    COLORS FINAL.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 1,266
  • IMG_1399.JPG
    IMG_1399.JPG
    207.5 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_1398.JPG
    IMG_1398.JPG
    376.8 KB · Views: 393
Last edited:
Daaaamn. I wanted 666. Guess I could go for 555 and "Holy Driver." :shrug2:

same... i'd like to have it, just to have it.. #4 specifically

That's sick! I'm considering :x. I have a 1911, R700 306, and a R1100 12 gauge auto loader... need something that doesn't require ammo..
This is a collectors item. You wouldn't actually use it to smash some skulls, haha.

Great idea, if I was more into this Zombie thing like some of the other people here, I could definitely justify $100. Good luck.

$89 shipped for the holidays. Although there is now a manufacturing delay. I'll have more on hand on the 11th, plenty of time to priority mail it for Christmas!

Last edited:
Ever since I got into "The Walking Dead" i've been wanting "zombie" type shit lol... Good luck with sales... You got a link or something I can post on my Facebook? May help with sales a bit :shrug2:

Back