Lowered 92-95

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

liquid00meth

Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone has a picture of a 92-95 coupe or h/b that is lowered exactly 1.5 inches, ie with 1.5'' drop spings. I'd like to see what it looks like for consideration on my own ride. Thanks y0.

Sorry I don't have a picture, but mine is lowered with neuspeed race springs 2.25 front, 2.0 back I believe, and the top of the tires are about at the tip of the fender well.

P.S. Camber sucks y0, so stay away from the big drops like 4.0 inches and whatnot.

coo, I just want to see the pic of a 1.5 drop. haha, thanks for the camber warning, I'm pretty familiar with all that. What size tire/rim are you running though, btw?

running 205/50/14 old old white enkei's. If you are familiar with the ones I am talking about they are gay looking, and heavy, but my steelies are heavier and skinnier and have snow tires on them right now.

hmm alright, I run 17s in the summer ( he he he), so I was just wondering if our tires were the same diameter. I'm not at home, and all I can remember is that they are 40R17. The rim size is negligable, it's all about tire diameter

Yeah 1.5 isn't a big drop at all so it would be near tucked. LIke the lip of the fenderwell at the top of the tire, I would think. or about off by about 1/2 inch.

Cool, I think it will achieve the look and increased handling I want. I'm pretty sure im just going to order up some 1.5 springs from ALLJDM. Jason said he'd hook me up. This is all until I hit powerball and import some brand new teins. haha - :ph34r:

Thanks for the input, it is well appreciated

Back