LS Parts, ARP, Skunk2, Crower

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

94CivicSlow

All parts used for 500 miles unless specified. Mint cond. Going LS vtec. ALL MUST GO
==================
ARP LS Headstud kit 85$ shipped
==================
Skunk2 intake manifold with hondata gasket, all studs, etc 200$ shipped
==================
Crower 403s With stocky cam gears 250 shipped
==================

Stock pistons, rods, oil pump 74k miles, make offer no reasonable offer declined
==================

OEM honda timing belt/water pump for LS, used for literally 700-750 miles. 50$ shipped
==================

Paypal preferred. Located in Foxboro MA. Local pickup OK.
PM or reply in this thread. Pics available if you show interest

i have cash for the LS intake mani and the Headstud kit...is there any way u can hold it for me until this wednesday? is there any way i can see pics,cus if so,i will get em from you on wednesday.

gallery_36602_1_3254.jpg

gallery_36602_1_23692.jpg

gallery_36602_1_53536.jpg

because the sticker comes off! For some reason its a sticker thats comes with the manifold so you could put it on. :blink:

Originally posted by Lender69@Jun 13 2005, 08:47 PM
because the sticker comes off! For some reason its a sticker thats comes with the manifold so you could put it on. :blink:
[post=511865]Quoted post[/post]​

ok,well u have a point there..but theres gotta be somewhere else Engraved,or stamped on the manifold..so u know its a skunk2...cus i have a DC integra LS intake manifold..which of course is bigger and more efficent than the DA integra ls manifold thats on my car..but from the pics..the DC integra manifold,and the skunk2 manifold..look the same for one reason..they are both Bare..if u can find anywhere else where its engraved or stated that its a skunk2 manifold..could u take the pic?

gallery_36602_1_17613.jpg

It is genuine, and comes with the hondata 60$ genuine gasket along with the studs for the TB and fuel rail which they do NOT come with from Skunk2. And yes, that silly sticker came off 10 mins after I put it on.

lol ok..i get your point...ill probably get it from you on thursday.

STILL FOR SALE:

Skunk2 Manifold / Hondata gasket
ARP headstuds for b18a/b18b
LS Dizzy
NGK Blue Wires for LS

Stock pistons, rods, oil pump 74k miles, make offer no reasonable offer declined
==================

OEM honda timing belt/water pump for LS, used for literally 700-750 miles. 50$ shipped
==================

Back