ls-vtec turbo headgasket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tomtom

what headgasket should i use 4 a ls-vtec turbo?
i plan to make about 400hp

yup, there are aslo aftermarket thicker headgaskets around also. Do a search and you should find them.

Milan

just a note, the stock Honda gaskets are very well made and remember that if you go thicker you might change your compression a little

has any of u guys made over 350hp with oem headgasket?

not personally but it's been done many times.........if you go aftermarket you dont have to go thicker Greddy[I think] makes stock size gaskets,thicker is not always better just more gasket area to fail,if you are really worried some people have O ringed 4 cyl's but it's a pretty involved process for really extreme use

Since you have balls posting a post on how much we are posting on hp, post some Hp figures yourself, if your 81mm then stick wtih oem. if not then go larger, if you need a larger bore than do a search online.

Milan

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jul 15 2003, 12:30 AM
Since you have balls posting a post on how much we are posting on hp, post some Hp figures yourself, if your 81mm then stick wtih oem. if not then go larger, if you need a larger bore than do a search online.

Milan

dam bro
didn t mean to hurt ur feelings

i was just wondering if any of u guys did it ur self with an oem gasket thats all.
but thanks 4 the info

i went with the ls oem gasket
thanks 4 th info guys

i just got my arp head studs
do i torq the it to 65 ft lbs or 70?
4 ls-vtec

Back