Man down! DOH! F-ing cagers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm a hick...and I never heard it.....hrmmmm

sounds like it would be australian or something, made me think of dingo for some reason

Sounds like Will smith on MIB when he is making fun of Zed: "We don't want an intergalactic Cager down here" I know that he is saying kegger, just sounds like it should look like like that.

Cager is as common on any bike forms as the term Rice is on this board

and if I had to guess I would say the term Cager came from CA

Originally posted by jeffie7@May 14 2004, 08:09 PM

I guess it's suppose to look down on anyone who drives a car, as they are "trapped in a cage"?

Stupid bikers. :lol:

A good friend of mine just died Sunday on a bike. He hit a pothole on a corner and slid under a truck. bikes are fun, but dangerous too.

Originally posted by Havok+May 14 2004, 08:45 PM-->
@May 14 2004, 08:09 PM

I guess it's suppose to look down on anyone who drives a car, as they are "trapped in a cage"?

Stupid bikers. :lol:

It's not so much looking down on cagers it's just that cagers tend to never see bikes

P.S sorry about your friend bikes can take lives but thats part of riidng I wear tons of gear becuase I know Im going down sooner or later

well a little update. If you read on, on the 5th page, Jay returns from the hosipitol.

He says what happen. Acording to eye witnesses (he didn't remember anything) the girl basicly hit him without slowing down. He flew over 2 cars and landed on the hood of the second one.

If you look at the thread, it has over 17,000 views!

Back