Man'o'man

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shaotek07

Found this pic while surfing...

bushthing.jpg

war is stupid.....

This was on one of the late nite shows i think, but still funny

Originally posted by one zexy crx@Jan 28 2003, 10:48 PM
the sheer thought of nuclear war scares the hell out of me...

I doubt we'll get to the point of using nukes but the war is going to happen at some point. Did you listen to the presidential speech tonight? Some deep shit.. war is just plain old stupid any way you look at it. I wish all out boys over there luck while they do their jobs. The less death the better and that's on either side.. a human life is a human life reguardless of color/nationality.

That poster was made by a peace group in San Francisco, they were handing out those posters at the Anti-War protest a week or two ago. I have one in my room...
peace yO!

Originally posted by Prowler@Jan 28 2003, 11:06 PM
:werd:

I'm off to Canada if there's a draft, lol.

Screw that, move to Mexico, 18 is the legal drinking age, and one paycheck can be spread out over a year.

"There is a peace that can only be found on the other side of war..." -Makaveli?? (not 2pac, the russian from the 1700's)

And you can't run to Canada anymore, if they find you they will send you home. If they open the draft and you don't want to go to war then just join the Airforce or the Coast Guard. Really want to stay out of war? Join the Air Force and get a personel job, in the rear with the gear. To tell you the truth I feel safer in the military then I would if I was civilian. Terrorists don't generally atack military targets, civilain death= tv time=exposure for their name. Sad but true.

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Jan 28 2003, 11:32 PM
If they open the draft and you don't want to go to war then just join the Airforce or the Coast Guard. Really want to stay out of war? Join the Air Force and get a personel job, in the rear with the gear.

my best friend is in the Air Force and he told me the exact same thing. If you join the Air Force you are more likely to be out of harms way. he also said that we have more than enough people in active duty as well as reserves for this war and they probably wouldn't enact a draft. If they did he would give me heads up as to whats going to come. Knowing my luck though 2 days after I sign up the war ends and I'm stuck serving 4 years! <_<

Back