Mardi Gra baby!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taco15

I wear stretchy pants
well ladies and gents. The big burrito is going to New orleans for the weekend. I'll make sure my honda swap amigos get to see the action on the street.

Anyone going?
:search:

no way. really? My friends girl said shes flashing. Also you notice how i didnt say watching tits on the above post.

how did they ban flashing? thats what mardi gras is all about...drinking,boobs and sex....what else?

Yeah, I guess you can actually be arrested for flashing now.

Dunno how correct my sources are, but I know I heard this somewhere.

LOL, I think I might take a trip down there, I need to see if a few friends are up for a road trip, I just wanna go down for the partying and shit, old girl will get mad if I bring her down with me and I fuck everything that moves.

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Feb 2 2005, 12:04 PM
LOL, I think I might take a trip down there, I need to see if a few friends are up for a road trip, I just wanna go down for the partying and shit
[post=455097]Quoted post[/post]​

I heard that! plus. with that many peeps, you know theres gonna be flashing!

:bugeyes:

:shrug2:

Watching people getting arrested is funny. Doesn't matter what for.

Whatever, it's fucking Mardi Gras. With the mass amount of people that are gonna be there, there's no way they can control the flashing. :roll:

And girls can get out of a ticket for just having boobs, imagine if they don't have a shirt on. I dunno, I have a feeling that the cop's just won't give a flying fuck.

i'm going to go and walk and look around. Not stop to drool over some chick's tits or see whos fighting. My partying starts when i get to the hotel

I'm not into looking for trouble,or being around it. But if they mess up and fuck with me im busting someone with a beer bottle! :beat: :stretcher: :whistle:

Whatever, guys. No need to hate, just telling yall what I heard. Just a warning, if the cops start bustin' out the cuffs, you know why.

i see what your saying and thanks for heads up. I will leave as soon as i see things getting a "little" fucked up

hey am i allowed to post titties on here? if not ill post them somewhere else so you guys can "watch". ;)

Originally posted by Taco15@Feb 2 2005, 11:28 AM
hey am i allowed to post titties on here? if not ill post them somewhere else so you guys can "watch". ;)
[post=455116]Quoted post[/post]​

I think a seperate thread titled something like "MARTI GRAS FLASH PICS! **NWS**" would work ok. :D

I dont think she'll be happy, but she has to deal with it damnit. Nah, Mardigras doesn't count, it's like Vegas. When I went to vegas she knew damn well I cheated on her ass, and I ended up tellin her.

"It just happened" "You know...uhhmm..What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas", then I got smacked upside the head.

my girl's the one who begged me to go. Im doing it mainly to "relax" and have good time away from work and her from school. She studies her ass off every night and Its one of the few trips we get to take.........ever!

where do you live?

and why go to mardi gras?

sounds like your money would be better spent at the notel motel with a fatty hottub in the room

hottub in private hotel room >>> mardi gays

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back