mario guitar

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

That guy's a maniac. I guess the name Keiichi must have something to it. First there's Keiichi Tsuchiya, the drift king, and then this guy with his guitar. Weird. I wonder if there's a Keiichi Super-Happy-Fun-Sunshine Bukkake-san. :shrug2:

W00T that guy rocks!!

in high school there was this grungey kid that played shit like that, i always made him play the drano tune

That guy is my new hero. Not that I like Mario, but because that must have been extraordinarily difficult to learn.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Apr 7 2004, 05:19 PM
That guy is my new hero. Not that I like Mario, but because that must have been extraordarily difficult to learn.

I wouldn't doubt it at all... I've spent the last 2 years on and off teaching myself to play the Wizards and Warriors theme on the piano... Trying to make a cool ballad out of it now... Not easy at all. B)

Yeah...theres this kid I know (that taught himself piano, guitar, accordian, and some other insturments --if you couldn't tell, hes a musical genious) plays wizards and warriors on the piano like its easy! If you give him the name of a song he knows and 5 min he can have 2 parts worked out on the piano and he can perform for you!!! mmmm, wish I had that kind of talent.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Apr 8 2004, 12:12 AM
he messed up way to much to have that on a video

still a cool video tho...

granted- it was far from perfect... but its still crazy

Originally posted by Blanco@Apr 7 2004, 11:23 PM
My girl's a huge NES and Mario geek and she loved the clip. :lol:

tell her she can come over and play on all my classic systems
I even have an Action Max somewhere around here =) talk about cheesy

now where did I put my sega master system....

I still have my SMS in my living room... along with an SMS emulator on my DC!

The guy on the guitar is pretty impressive, but the guy who plays the song on the piano is MUCH better. I don't know if that video was linked here or not..

Back