MD/DC/VA - NEW CF EG HOOD $295, VX WHEELS, GSR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BRAND NEW JDMShit carbon fiber hood for 92-95 2/3 door civics. Airborne express damaged the hood in shipping. There is a chip on the pass. side edge of hood near the center. The rest of the hood is perfect. $295.00 + shipping
i=wMzMyODMzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMzMyODMyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

94 GSR exhaust manifold. $40 +S&H.
i=wMzMyODM0NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

92-95 Rear hatch spoiler. Milano red. Perfect condition. It was repainted professionally last April when I got my car sprayed. I removed it a week later and put on a cf duckbill. Perfect replacement for a faded spoiler. $45 + shipping.
i=wMzA2ODk5NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

94 VX hatchback seats. Good condition. Grey Complete f&r set. Includes rails. $50+shipping
i=wMzA2OTAxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

i=wMzA2OTAyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

13" VX wheels. 9LBS each. 4x100 lug pattern. No bends. $125 + shipping
i=wMzA2OTAzNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Complete 94 VX vtec-e swap. Includes engine harness axles, ecu, airbox, egr box, transmission,...its all there. 135k on the motor. Recent distributor, water pump, timing belt. Runs flawlessly. $200 + shipping. WILLING TO PART OUT!

Brand new Black housing Angle eye projectors for 92-95 civic. Includes harness. $100 + shipping.
i=wMzMyODM1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

EMAIL ME FOR PICS IF THEY DON'T SHOW UP dwnthehatch@yahoo.com

i want the wheels and the lights but i need to know how much you want for both shipped to chicago...give me a call at 847-456-7553 i have cash in hand

You wouldn't happen to have the the OEM front lip for sale off of the civic VX, would you??? I need one. Thanks. :D

whats your location ?? im very interested in the seats if you still have them

Back