ME: FS 91 Integra GS b16'd

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Sup guys........moving to california looks like next week once I book a flight. My decision keeps changing about how i wanna get there and if i wanna sell my car, but selling makes more sense right now. Heres the link to most of what i've done
http://www.honda-tech.com/zero...age=1

This car needs body work around rear wheel wells, other small dings that go with a 91 as well. Other than that this baby is rockin, i've done b16a jdm engine swap, probly has about 80,000 miles on engine/tranny. Has great original speedmaster rims that only weigh 11lbs with yokohama avs es 100's (80% tread). Has greddy sp1 exhaust(however had resonator removed and new stainless steel piping laid from cat back). ALso has CAI, alpine stereo with infinity reference speakers and a 4 channel mtx amp powering the speakers. Interior is always kept super clean, u can see by pics. Has JDM headlights(not in pics) and JDM bumper lights. Also have H&R sport springs(2"drop) with tokico blues and ingalls camber kit. Can't think of anything else, but I do have most if not all paperwork for everything i've ever boughten for my car, so if u need proof i have it. I'm selling it for $4,000 firm! I would be willing to meet anybody in New England. Would also be willing to supply a set of stock alloys with 2 brand new snow tires. Any offers please pm me or hit me up on

AIM-DAMCOOLDAV

Email is good as well - TCimport88@hotmail.com

Back