Members Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
you eyebrow wankers are just pissed because you couldn't full on see her rack in that pic. i'm more concerned with the laundry in the corner.

:ph34r:

jk! :D

She is, however, so goddam cute I want to eat her !

She looks a lot like you, dacheat. Different color hair, same mischievous eyes though.

this is me towards the end of the night new years.. .. only pic of just me.hahah..

Attachments

• P1013604.jpg
    P1013604.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 180
Not Olga, woman of the forest, per-say, just not plucked out completely, then drawn on. Or thinned out then eyebrow pencil to fill it in.

No thanks. Do regular maintenance, but other than that leave them the fuck alone. (Much like honda engines.)

they're [very] blonde, motherfucker! if i left them that way, you'd all be asking "where the fuck are your eyebrows, do you shave them off, omg, omg omg"

asshats.

is that in reference to me?
if it is, they are naturally blonde, so hey, fuck you.

they're [very] blonde, motherfucker! if i left them that way, you'd all be asking "where the fuck are your eyebrows, do you shave them off, omg, omg omg"

asshats.
wow feisty!!i like that,,there is nothing wong with your eyebrows,they look natural to me,
and if a gil doesnt take care of herself(ie waxing,trimming,plucking) ten it looks unattractive,so i disagree with the previous comments
marci,do your thing,your cute

wow feisty!!i like that,,there is nothing wong with your eyebrows,they look natural to me,
and if a gil doesnt take care of herself(ie waxing,trimming,plucking) ten it looks unattractive,so i disagree with the previous comments
marci,do your thing,your cute

:wall: haha yeah..... some people are sensitive about their body, others are sensitive about their car, i am apparently sensitive about my eyebrows. :shrug2: :lol:

mrs taco is on the far right.

damn this thread is old....

Attachments

• IMG_0244.JPG
    IMG_0244.JPG
    24 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_0234.JPG
    IMG_0234.JPG
    40.8 KB · Views: 143

asshats.

Then let them be blonde ! And stop calling us names. We don't deserve it. Chill.

Put up a pic with your real eyebrows, and we will fall in love. I guar-un-tee !

There is a woman that works at my local wal-mart who waxes her brows off completely and draws them on with a pencil. About an inch higher than they should be, huge curve.. she looks permanently totally-fucking-surprised. And her eye makeup looks like that you would find on a transvestite hooker. I avoid her lane because I can't stop staring, and its difficult to stifle the laughter.

There is a woman that works at my local wal-mart who waxes her brows off completely and draws them on with a pencil. About an inch higher than they should be, huge curve.. she looks permanently totally-fucking-surprised. And her eye makeup looks like that you would find on a transvestite hooker. I avoid her lane because I can't stop staring, and its difficult to stifle the laughter.

"Why the sad face ?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back