Members Picture Thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seany-izzle

^^^ youre meeeeeaaannnnn :laugh:

and you guys were right.. I was going to grab my nipple.. and damn im fine as hell! :laugh:

:concur:

FTW
BieeaTttaccchhh IM Puertorican, not dominican...and i sure dont look like B. lol

He has no LUCK with women. :mrgreen: from what i hear. :ph34r: and me what can i say. Just look
@ the pic. :laugh:

hahahaah looks like you caught yourself mid reach for your nipple. :laugh: :laugh:

i can see it now, you grabbing your man boob, biting your lower lip, then in a gay lisp sayin "haaaaaaaayyyyy"

Welcome, Vanessa. :)

You fucker you../..

How about this one... :wink:
NOT WORK SAFE

you love the fat booty, dont you!?!?!

haha, i didnt mean all the time, but in that picture, look at that then the first one B attached in his post. Lol chinstrap and everything!

I never knew I looked like marky mark, but I guess one could make that guess.

I do know though that I got a mysterious im the other day, and the comments above from sparklintegra explain enough :).

updated one of me.

703639979_l.jpg

me on my trip to coastal carolina to see a friend.

179354822_l.jpg

a pretty recent one at my fraternity formal with the gf.
n31504237_30166227_8797.jpg

One from over the weekend.
n31505100_30195793_6582.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]c'mon guy's thats clearly the "shocker" . . . . its my JDM YOOOooooo pose. . . lmao. . .

Your right hand is making the sign for Eastside and your left hand is making the sign for Vice Lord. If the wrong member of the Folk Nation, a confused Crip, or just someone from the Westside sees you do that in person, it's your ass. No offense, but if you aren't in a gang and don't really know what the signs mean, don't throw them up. Gangbangers call that false flagging and this is what happens to false flaggers...Not Work Safe. Still think that mad tight pose is so cool?

yes theats my classic JDM YOOoooo pose. . . .

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Quoted post[/post]]c'mon guy's thats clearly the "shocker" . . . . its my JDM YOOOooooo pose. . . lmao. . .

Your right hand is making the sign for Eastside and your left hand is making the sign for Vice Lord. If the wrong member of the Folk Nation, a confused Crip, or just someone from the Westside sees you do that in person, it's your ass. No offense, but if you aren't in a gang and don't really know what the signs mean, don't throw them up. Gangbangers call that false flagging and this is what happens to false flaggers...Not Work Safe. Still think that mad tight pose is so cool?

yes theats my classic JDM YOOoooo pose. . . .

yeah Blanco, noone cares :p

the chances of you running into a gangbanger (Besides myself) in whitinsville are about the same as a large jetliner crashing into your exact location.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back