Merry Christmas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
shitterwasfullbi7.jpg

hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and be safe in your travels

shitterwasfullbi7.jpg

hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas and be safe in your travels

is that the one of the Quaid brothers? the funny one? i going to guess from National lampoon video's with chevy chase. good times^_^

merry Xmas to all too! be safe and when you have sex with your lady friends be thinking of US! we want to see her too!:D

Merry Christmas to all.... oh and have a safe New Years Eve .. i'm having a party at my place so i'm not driving anywhere.. woot!!

Yeah, this doesn't even feel like a christmas. This is my first christmas without most of my family, my first alone in 14 years. the alone part isn't so bad though.

yea.. i'm not really in teh holiday spirit either.. the letter saying my mortgage payment is going up took me out of that mood like 2 weeks ago.. bah humbug

yeah i got a couple of those. And the one that said my taxes haven't been fully paid by the mortgage company too. In fact, when I lost my job at Yale (and my ex cheated on me) my mortgage went from $1650 to $1980. This year totally sucked.

I haven't been in the Christmas spirit at all this year... Not necessarily because of the whole alone issue, but it just doesn't feel like Christmas.

The only good part about this Christmas is the Sam Adams Winter Lager. I have had about 8 or so while wrapping gifts, and listening to depressing music.

The good thing in my case, i would say, is that I have started my new year's resolution early. I got a lot of my pent up girl shit out this year, so I think I'm ready for a more reasonable approach this year.

no, I'm just joshin ya. I'm completely freaking out this year.

Im with you guys, X-mas just puts me in a shitty mood for some reason. :dunno:

merry chirstmas all. presents all wrapped, living room is clean for pics tomorrow time for me to get some sleep.

i made a ham and some mashed potatoes for dinner tonight, tomorrow im making thanksgiving all over again.
turkey, stuffing, potatoes, rolls, jello with bannanas.. the whole shibang.

thats about it though, no presents, no family, just my girlfriend.
but i am moving back to cali a few days after, so thats a good present i suppose..

Hope you all have a safe and happy holiday as well. The boy is 2.5 years old this year so he is able to understand the concept of Sata (Santa for those who dont speak 2 year old) and presents. He is way excited for Santa to bring him a Spider Man bike helmet.

Back