Merry X-mass everyone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Dec 24 2002, 11:29 AM
Ahhh, I see now. Are you referring to my being run off Pikes Peak by a WRX driver who couldn't keep his damn car straight? :p

You got it...I was watching WRC on the speed channel last night at 2 and thought of you :)

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Dec 24 2002, 01:16 PM
in texas, 32 degrees and snowing!!! :)

I lived in Corpus Christi and spent many a christmas on the beach.Where are you at with snow?But anyway merry happy this time of year season and stuff to all.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Dec 24 2002, 01:29 PM-->
Silverchild79
@Dec 24 2002, 01:16 PM
in texas, 32 degrees and snowing!!! :)

I lived in Corpus Christi and spent many a christmas on the beach.Where are you at with snow?But anyway merry happy this time of year season and stuff to all.

up north in abilene, just a light snow mind you. I had a friend who lived in Rosebud while I was stationed in England, he'd never even seen snow before. Had a great holidays that year watching him fall all over himself LOL

yea well while all yall are in the cold in winter clothes i am going to be out surfing on christmas day hell yea that is a great christmas present, merry christmas me fellow posters

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 24 2002, 07:49 PM
hmmm...tonites a good nite for reindeer hunting. anyone feel like some venison later on? :lol:

and oh yeah, Happy Holidays everyone :)

Haha, that reminds me..the police set up a fake reindeer in the woods, called robo-deer, and people who shoot at it get a 1,000.00 fine on top of the 800.00 for repairing the fucked up deer coz it's not hunting season...1800.00 for a friggin deer. :owned:

Originally posted by pills_PMD@Dec 24 2002, 02:57 PM
merry christmas all.

hope everyone gets sweet car related items yO

Well, I know both you and I got a decent X-Mas present :p

I can't wait for tomorrow its supposed to snow, I can finally test out my 4 wheel drive in my truck :) I might also beat the shit out of the civic in the snow.
Merry xmas everyone. I already know that I have no car related parts under the tree, no one would spring for the super charger for my truck.

:werd: My parents saw my list for my car and said "cash it is" which Is good for ALLJDM if he gets me a deal :)

Jeff-

its already snowing like a mofo here in Ft Wayne,Indiana. the roads are covered and its coming down good. last i heard we were supposed to get 4-6" of the stuff

Back