Mexicans And Hondas...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well last night i was comming home from my girlfriends and i saw a honda that appeared to be lifted. so i followed it and was thinking WTF?!? ok so at the next right turn it happens... the left side of the car drops and the car goes around the turn. SAD... so after that i pull up next to it and its a mexican guy. I should have know.

thats my little story.. when did the start making hydraulics for hondas?

P.S. i have nothing against mexicans, i live with one.

Where I live, hydraulics on a car doesn't say anything about the owner's race. All kinds are into Lowriders here.

Thats disgusting. I feel ya though about 2 months ago me and my buddy were rollin around and we saw a prelude w/ hydraulics on it, so wrong. By the way it was a white guy.

just up untill a few years they started making hydraulic cylinder/strut kits. But before then you would have to take your strut and weld it up with the cylinder and the spring set up... which you can still do and sometimes can work out cheaper.

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Feb 15 2003, 09:09 PM
... so after that i pull up next to it and its a mexican guy. I should have know.

Since I grew up in a town that is primarily mexican,I going to say that,that is un-fucking-called for.

:tfg:
but i see all races with them not just mexicans

hydraulics are available for ANY vehicle. they dont make set-ups for certain vehicles, its pretty much done custom. now air ride on the other end, they DO make direct bolt-in kits for certain vehicles...ie Honda, Focus...etc.

and i do agree with 92b16VX about the mexican comment..thats un called for bro. dont make those comments again here.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Feb 15 2003, 03:56 PM
and i do agree with 92b16VX about the mexican comment..thats un called for bro. dont make those comments again here.

Racial stereotyping = BAD

What is wrong with putting Hydro's on a Honda? Putting them on bags is better, but what is the problem? I mean mine SI isn't even dropped very low, only two inches from stock, and I am scraping everything left and right. I would love some bags to keep from F***ing everything up on the bottom of my car.

Yeah the stereotyping going on in this thread is bad man. My brother-inlaw has a big ass company called 48 lowered Customs and he is as white as they come and lives in anchorage but still drops any car onto hydraulic's or air bags like every day. Everything from grocery getter hyundais to even Honda Oddysseys. Not many of his customers are mexican he says, just someone that wanted to be unique and have fun.

dont need this type of shit here.

.closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back