MINE'S VX rom

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rex187

hello people. i have a 1991 crx si with a b16a(pretty much bone stock) swap that i did a few years back. anyway back in the day i got my hands on a MINE'S PR3 VX-ROM. i love the ecu but i can not find any information on it. MINE'S web-site doesn't translate for me and i don't speak japanese. a few people around town have told me that the MINE'S VX-ROM was just a stock ecu. but i find that hard to belive. since my crx does 13's in the 1/4 mile and in just about every youtube video or just about every thing else i've read. the crx's with a b16 with full exhaust and full intake are running in the mid 15's in the quarter. can anyone please help me out with any information on the PR3 MINE'S VX-ROM.

No info, but i'm pretty damn sure than no tune is going to get you 2 seconds off a 1/4 on a stock motor. lol MAYBE 1/10th or 2.

guess i didn't see that thanks.

heres my setup. obd0 b16a, skunk2 manifold, d&h 72mm throttle body, exedy 7lbs flywheel, egay 4-1 "jdm" header, invida n1 cat-back, omni test pipe, tein super street w/o(i added tein pillow mounts but tein says not edfc compatible) nuespeed front upper and rear lower, egay rear upper,walbro 255,spoon sports vtec controller and the mines vx-rom. last time i went i ran a 13.789 in the 1/4 mile

Last edited:
Back