Misc CRX parts FS/T

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

I have the entire Interior to a CRX DX for sale or trade for a 5 speed transmission. Let me know.

Included:
Door Panels
Headliner
All Interior Plastic (except dash and center console)
Stock D15 + Auto Transmission + axles + Inter. Shaft

***EDIT***

Also willing to trade any and all of this for two things, Intake manifold/Injectors and wire harness and the ECU... Si that is

Has been edited becuase 90crxb18 got a little upset becuase I didnt want to sell something to him. So sorry you little cry baby.

ill take the center console if you got it ( the part that comes from the dash and goes around the shifter) $40 shipped?

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Mar 24 2004, 01:12 PM
I have the entire Interior to a CRX DX for sale or trade

Icluded:
Door Panels
Headliner
All Interior Plastic

umm ok i guess i just got the wrong idea when you said all this!--thanks

Originally posted by 90crxb18@Mar 30 2004, 12:30 PM
ya whatever... post stuff for sale then say its not

Grow up. I just want the center console and dash, cuase its being stripped for autoX.

do you have the JDM blinker resevoir???

i need one reallllyyyyyyy bad....
i hear it gives you an extra 50 horses when you use the jdm blinker conversion...
:lol:

yea, 5 million dollars plus shipping. The 90's resevoirs ws completly made for performance, so it's really rare.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Apr 1 2004, 02:39 PM
yea, 5 million dollars plus shipping. The 90's resevoirs ws completly made for performance, so it's really rare.

ohh shit, hey is pickup ok on that? I don't want to pay the extra 15 when im getting it for only 5 mill, but really, do you have all the rear interior tail light covers also what color are they and condition, post or pm me a price

Originally posted by 90crxb18@Mar 24 2004, 02:16 PM
ill take the center console if you got it ( the part that comes from the dash and goes around the shifter) $40 shipped?

I'll sell you that for $40 plus shipping... PM me.

Back