mmm new mirage sextoys.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

l_1d7938d1fab24193b6b0ea1c877f1591.jpg

I know someone who did the same thing. He put an Integra logo on his civic hatch.

mirage and lancer are 100% the same car inside and out in, as opposed to the integra and civic only sharing the basic chassis.

nah, lancers are sold with all the same trim items mine came with stock. i dont have any type R badges ;)

better yet, let's see Evolution in the trim block.

ive already explained this to you a billion times. it is the same argument, for example, the FIT/JAZZ.

that really depends on driver. besides, the fit is still a heavy car compared to a mirage.

anyways, evolution is a trim level. just like type r.

one just happens to have torque, and all wheel drive...

VIS :) and genuine EVO5 tails.

l_3a0d4eada5e743faa4602c7b529efafa.jpg

Last edited:
the trunk came with badges.

i had to re-register the car because progressive fucked up my insurance, i have new plates now and need to wait 6 months to get the vanity plates back.

my new plates and a whole shot of the trunk.

l_4dabf56e645a425ab80ed1327d0f4840.jpg

so for something new - its old and blue but not borrowed. the wedding went well though :D :ph34r:

if the red on the outer taillights were a little darker..and the orange was white/clear itd flow som much smoother..but i still like it..

Thank god you fixed the taillight misalignment. My biggest pet peeve is having stuff not line up.

Why does it say Mitsubishi three times on the back?

Do you have a huge LANCER vinyl across the AS1 line too? What about something that says "Mitsubishi Power" on the side?

Back