Modern Warfare 2 Megathread.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I have a woman, and a trophy to go along with the woman.

See some guys go out to bars and drink, some go to hockey games, some chase tail etc etc. I play 360. And generally its just on the weekends.

See some guys go out to bars and drink, some go to hockey games, some chase tail etc etc. I play 360. And generally its just on the weekends.

:werd:

I get much more enjoyment from spending a night playing video games then I do from dropping $50 on overpriced drinks at a bar and coming home drunk and smelling like smoke...

all this time you spend playing this game you could be out picking up women. shame shame.

We've already had this discussion. Bars aren't really my forte, let alone the fact that they're horrible for trying to pick up women in.

Besides, my xbox never says no... or "I have a headache".

My game playing has been very light lately anyway. I played some on Saturday (like 2 hours), 2 more on Sunday, and some after work monday. Haven't touched the xbox since then. ;)

Anyway, I appreciate you coming into a thread about a game and talking about women. Way to be on topic there, cracker. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Damn I missed all those... and to think of 16 maps I end up playing on like 4 of them over and over again through a 3 hour period.

why is it that the M4 and M16 sound differant when in all reality they shhot the same round and are for the most part the same gun other thn rate of fire?

why is it that the M4 and M16 sound differant when in all reality they shhot the same round and are for the most part the same gun other thn rate of fire?

i think theyre chambered differently in the game. and theyre not the same gun at all.

i think theyre chambered differently in the game. and theyre not the same gun at all.
why would they be chambered differant? how do you know? and how are they differant guns?

which one is which?

Attachments

• CQB.jpg
    CQB.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1,512
  • %20Viper%20with%20the%20Coyote%20Ugly%20Finish,%20by%20M%20Clinic.jpg
    %20Viper%20with%20the%20Coyote%20Ugly%20Finish,%20by%20M%20Clinic.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 866
Last edited:
IN THE GAME. In real life there are 1000s of variants of each gun. IN THE GAME though they wanted to keep both the M4 and M16 and give it different weaks and strengths.

What are some of the other maps in Multiplay, Drake? So far from memory I have;

Scrapyard
Wasteland
Karachi
Estate
Underpass
Rust
Sub Pen
Derail

Sub Pen?????? do you mean Sub Base

all in all this is a good thread for MW2

and Drake are you sure the thumper can hit aircraft? I have tried and was unsuccesful.

IN THE GAME. In real life there are 1000s of variants of each gun. IN THE GAME though they wanted to keep both the M4 and M16 and give it different weaks and strengths.

how can there be 1000's of differances?
I don't care that one is better than the other in the game I was just wondering why 2 guns that fire the same caliber round out of a very similar barrel length would sound differant that's all.

how can there be 1000's of differances?
I don't care that one is better than the other in the game I was just wondering why 2 guns that fire the same caliber round out of a very similar barrel length would sound differant that's all.

Thousands of variants. Not every M4 uses the same barrel, magazine styles, stock, lower and upper receivers, etc. Not all M4s can attach silencers either.

Sub Pen?????? do you mean Sub Base

all in all this is a good thread for MW2

and Drake are you sure the thumper can hit aircraft? I have tried and was unsuccesful.

I am pretty sure that you can hit Harriers with both Thumpers and Forty mike mikes. I will do some testing and update accordingly.

Thumper = unattached M203 Grenade Launcher. You can hit harriers and choppers with them just like you can with the M203, it takes like 4 to blow up a Cobra though. If they're stationary, aim about an inch above the aircraft. you SHOULD be able to hit them, if you aim properly and they don't move.

Last edited:
Updated Pistol and Machine Pistol attachments... took a bit of research.

EMP will NOT knock out a nuke.

And more on the M4 vs. M16, having shot both guns, and knowing a shit load more than I ever wanted to know about them, the M4 is meant for long range, and close range combat, where as the M16 is usually only used for long distance, and the M4 has a "tighter" rifled barrel than the M16 does. But, yes, they do both shoot 5.56 rounds.

This weekend I hope to have more of the information that I posted before updated and a little more filled out.

Updated some information, still need some more information on how many kills to get certain perks to pro. :)

Back