Modern Warfare 2 Megathread.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Does anyone know if the iron sights on the TAR-21 are real? Looking for something similar for the Saiga 308 :)

Updated some information, still need some more information on how many kills to get certain perks to pro. :)

I can probably help with that actually. I have the player's guide. I'll check it out when I get home...

Did it yesterday, now you know how many kills you need with each perk to get it to pro. Over the weekend I got all but One Man Army and Sit Rep to pro. Yes, I play this a LOT.

Eliminating Aircraft:

UAV / Counter UAV - One rocket from any launcher (minus thumper/40mm)
You can also shoot at it with your main gun in bursts, it'll go down usually within one magazine.

Harrier Jump Jet - Two rockets from AT-4, One from guided rockets, Unsure of Thumper/40mm Grenade count.
It'll take 4+ Thumpers/M203 hits.

Attack Helo - Two rockets from AT-4, One from guided rockets, Unsure of Thumper/40mm Grenade count.
It'll take 4+ Thumpers/M203 hits.

Pave Low (One Countermeasure**) - ~Three rockets from AT-4 (best guess), Two from any other (minus thumper/40mm)*, Unsure of Thumper/40mm Grenade count.
If you get directly underneath it, it takes one hit from the stinger.

Chopper Gunner (One Countermeasure**) - ~2 rockets from AT-4 (best guess), Two from guided rockets, Unsure of Thumper/40mm Grenade count.
Same as Pave Low

AC-130 (Two Countermeasures**) - 4-5 Rockets from AT-4 (best guess), Three from any other (minus thumper/40mm)
3 stingers, or 3 javelins

*I will firm these numbers up

**Countermeasures will not activate if you are using an unguided weapon; AT-4 and RPG and Thumper/40mm can hit Helos and Harriers.

Been working on taking these things down like mad, stingers really are your best friend when taking down aircraft and UAVs. :)

CB Pro is beyond awesome.

Updated more shit, and realized I was missing a shitton of shotgun attachments for some reason. I has more to do tonight.

Nothing is copyrighted basically I just used a shitton of other websites to compile bits and pieces of it together, use it if you want, I'm just not 100% sure of the shotguns' attachment numbers.

I keep updating it when I can, so if you want to link it back that'd work for updates here and there.

Rep would be appreciated too. :p

Just updated the Camouflages and added the Stimulus package maps to the map list. :)

Updated: Perk Unlock levels, updated Killstreak reward notes, and I'm in the process of adding the level to each Killstreak Reward unlock.

PS, like my avatar? :ph34r:

Coming soon: Updates to weapons lists and a complete list of all barracks challenge lists. :)

Back