More Drifting Videos

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

what software would i need to watch the .avi files? i have Windows Media Player on NT 4.0 but it cant play those types of files.

really?? thats weird.. i think real player will play avi's also.. you might wanna download that.

off topic, but real player is spyware, it saves info on what sites you have gone to etc, and sends it back to the parent Co. i refuse to use it because of that, there are other players out there.

Originally posted by mrblk@Jan 8 2003, 01:28 PM
off topic, but real player is spyware, it saves info on what sites you have gone to etc, and sends it back to the parent Co. i refuse to use it because of that, there are other players out there.

side note: didnt know that.. i hate it anyways and i dont use it

Originally posted by paragus+Jan 8 2003, 10:25 PM-->
@Jan 8 2003, 01:28 PM

i hate how it takes over every media file without asking.

Originally posted by asmallsol+Jan 8 2003, 07:39 PM-->
Originally posted by paragus@Jan 8 2003, 10:25 PM
mrblk
@Jan 8 2003, 01:28 PM

i hate how it takes over every media file without asking.

it doesnt ask when your installing it???.. and if anything.. fuck it.. thats what reg cleaner is for

Back