More updates on the hatch

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the track here is IHRA, but I'm assuming that it'll be the same...

And yeah, I don't plan on breaking 11's.

I was gonna say I thought it was 11.99 and quicker.. I plan on running mid 12's and a Cage was not in order on mine... We should be a decent race though Will.. Now I just have to quit being lazy and get the motor in.. All the parts came back.. The block and Crank are back from Benson's now its just finding the time.

Not going into to many specifics.. Alot of Lurkers around. I will say more when the time comes.. Until then lets talk about Wills beast.. If your gonna get it tuned get some video of it and I will host that for you also..

Yeah, I'll definitely have some videos of it up monday night...I'll email them to you as soon as I get them...

Also, I decided today that I'm gonna trailer the hatch to Intercrew...I don't know if I'm comfortable driving all that way with it untuned, and not knowing for sure if anything is fucked up or not...

Better safe than sorry.

And I quote Capt Ron..

If its gonna break, its gonna break out there.. :)

Good call.. Better to know whats it and no place better than the Dyno to finally get to rip it on..

Back