Most boring sport to watch...ever

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
I would rather watch golf, tennis, or baseball than womens basketball. I like to play, my sister likes to play, but it's painful to watch.

it's so lopsided. there is usually 2 athletic girls/tomboys or a couple dikes that run circles around 7 or 8 other girls who are just trying to have fun.

94-1 score
Greeley girls basketball team beats Boulder school 94-1 | coloradoan.com | The Coloradoan,

100-0
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/stories/012209dnsposhutout.40d72ee.html
Nice job pounding an opponent 100-zip; those are the same type of Christian values that made the Crusades such a success.

are you serious? the only mercy rule is, when leading by 40 points in the 4th quarter, a running clock is used.

how about when you get up by 50 in the second half, the game is over?

I can't watch basketball at all. Men, women, pro, high school, college--none of it. I don't understand all the rules, I don't know any of the players, and I can barely play myself. It just holds no interest for me.

I can watch soccer all day though. Many people will have the same sentiment towards soccer as I do basketball, but having been a soccer player, I have more relations with what is going on and the fundamentals of the game.

curling is wosre

curling has subliminal messaging in it somewhere
i dont know anyone that knows or cares half a shit about curling... BUT... everyone i know ended up sitting there for hours on end plastered to the TV watching curling during the last winter Olympics... i mean 3 fuckin hours just zombied out staring at the TV watching curling... a "sport" no one cares about, and no one understands

ask people you know... i guarantee if they watched any of the winter Olympics, they found themselves inexplicably watching curling for hours

im telling you they were testing a mind control device or something lol

Last edited:
people watch curling for 1 simple reason. we say to ourselves, "hell, even i could do that" or "come on you fucking retard, it's just a big rock you are sliding."

cricket is FAR more entertaining than baseball.

curling has subliminal messaging in it somewhere
i dont know anyone that knows or cares half a shit about curling... BUT... everyone i know ended up sitting there for hours on end plastered to the TV watching curling during the last winter Olympics... i mean 3 fuckin hours just zombied out staring at the TV watching curling... a "sport" no one cares about, and no one understands

ask people you know... i guarantee if they watched any of the winter Olympics, they found themselves inexplicably watching curling for hours

im telling you they were tasting a mind control device or something lol

yea, i got suckered in too
no idea why

curling is shuffleboard on ice. A little different with the brooms and teamwork, but close enough. Not sure on this, but I believe curling is a very popular "sport" in Canada.

Canadians please weigh in on this.

I can't watch basketball at all. Men, women, pro, high school, college--none of it. I don't understand all the rules, I don't know any of the players, and I can barely play myself. It just holds no interest for me.

I can watch soccer all day though. Many people will have the same sentiment towards soccer as I do basketball, but having been a soccer player, I have more relations with what is going on and the fundamentals of the game.

I played soccer, basketball, golf, and baseball competetively as a kid, and soccer is the only one I cannot watch on TV. But I do agree that having competed in a sport does make it more watchable. Case in point would be the America's Cup Regatta. I will sit up in the middle of the night for hours watching it, and everyone I know thinks I'm nuts. Once you understand the strategy and expertise that goes into it, and realize it's not a couple boats blowing around in a windstorm, it becomes quite interesting. To the casual observer it's like watching grass grow.

You know, at first I was like, why are they ripping on curling? I like watching it, but now that I think about it, why the hell do I like it? Its like hockey without the violence or testosterone, and a shuffle board mentality. It's not that interesting, but I watch it anyway... weird...

You know, at first I was like, why are they ripping on curling? I like watching it, but now that I think about it, why the hell do I like it? Its like hockey without the violence or testosterone, and a shuffle board mentality. It's not that interesting, but I watch it anyway... weird...

this is exactly what im saying... they are sliding a fucking rock across the ice... and you will sit there riveted watching it for as long as it is on... and actually get disappointed when it goes off... there is nothing exciting going on... hell theres nothing really even all that interesting going on... but you will sit there watching it as the hours tick by

womans basketball is pretty bad... but i'd say baseball is much more boring to watch on tv.. actually at a game is a different story.. Dodger dogs and beer.. mmmm

what the ever loving fuck was that?!?!?! :confused:

I can't stand watching baseball I'll watch most anything else BEFORE baseball, however I do enjoy watching the highlights of a game, I just wish they'd limit the time between pitches.

4 minutes of watching 2 strikes and 3 balls and a guy walk back and forth a few time and hit a bat on his shoe just drives me crazy.

Back