motorcycle guru's...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

h22bubbleback

i got my lisence back in May but i finally have some doe-lo for a bike now. im a new rider and i want something that is easy to ride yet respectably quick.

its up in the air...

gsxr 600 or 750, yama R6, or cbr 600RR

or any other bike under $8-9k that i have not listed

this is no bullshyt any help would greatly be appreciated cuz i have to get the bike soon...summer doesnt last long up here

Originally posted by ScrapinSi@Jul 5 2004, 11:08 PM
where are you located? My buddy is selling his 89 FZR 600 w/ '03 R6 tail

North Jersey

and in my first post i meant... back in May, not i got my lisence back, as if it was takin away :p

goto cycletrader.com and do a search from your zip and like a 50 mile radius...mad bikes in that area..i see them all the time

Suzuki SV650, Suzuki Bandit 600/1200, Honda CB600/900
the new Yamaha Z6 is pretty sweet to for a starter bike

If I was you I would buy a 2000ish naked bike to ride around on for a few months "insruance is DIRT CHEAP ON THEM" then when winter time comes sell it off and buy a newer 2002-2003 bike you really like from some guy who found out he can't make the payments and well its winter time so why not sell it....

TONS of people sell bikes in the winter time for cheaper then normal

a good place to buy a used fixed up bike is www.cycleoutlet.com "edit" speaking of them they have a Honda F3 and a Katana 750 both would "ok" starter bikes the F3 might be a tad much but if you're good about your wrist you should be ok

3.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

$3250, new engine, new tranny, both from dealer w/ receipts, pipe, jet kit, upgraded VR, '04 R6 tail, tinted windscreen, new chain & sprocket, yzf mirrors, upgraded rear wheel and more...

Back