Movie Characters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

so suprised i didnt see it...keanu reeves. every single character he has ever played should be hit with a bat, except his character from bill and ted b/c his dumb ass actually played that ok.

Originally posted by sLuShBoXtEgGy@Aug 9 2005, 12:04 AM
so suprised i didnt see it...keanu reeves. every single character he has ever played should be hit with a bat, except his character from bill and ted b/c his dumb ass actually played that ok.
[post=537695]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink:

He did excelent in The Matrix. You can't tell me another actor who would have done a better job playing that role. Ok, you will.. but whatever.

jude law..just cause every girl loves him. I love to mess his face up a bit and see what everyone says then

ben stiller. i hate the fucking guy. ruins every movie he is in.

so, my vote, every character that ben stiller has ever played, i want to beat with a 10" cement filled lead pole.

im going to have to disagree here.... i think he is funny as hell and does a damn good job in his roles but to each his own

i cant stand nicholas cage in con air..... worst acting evar

Originally posted by Speedracer228@Aug 9 2005, 08:16 AM
i cant stand nicholas cage in con air..... worst acting evar
[post=537818]Quoted post[/post]​

I agree. I normally think Nicolas Cage is a great actor, but Con Air and Face Off I couldn't stand him in.

put... the bunny... down

:p

i liked con air a lot. mostly, cuz steve buschemmi was in it. that guy is the shit. one of my favorite actors :)

Originally posted by phyregod+Aug 9 2005, 11:09 AM-->
sLuShBoXtEgGy
@Aug 9 2005, 12:04 AM
[post=537695]Quoted post[/post]​

:blink:

He did excelent in The Matrix. You can't tell me another actor who would have done a better job playing that role. Ok, you will.. but whatever.
[post=537783]Quoted post[/post]​

im just going to qoute a comedian i saw. "keanu reeves need to play a role like neo, or someone else who is saving the world...it gives his blank stare meaning."

yeah he was good in constantine, just because his character was of the same stale personality as he is :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Aug 9 2005, 01:32 PM
put... the bunny... down

:p

i liked con air a lot. mostly, cuz steve buschemmi was in it. that guy is the shit. one of my favorite actors :)
[post=537864]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: :thumbsup:

He was nuts in the movie. The look on his face just creeped me out.

"I got the whole world innnn my handss!"

then the cops find the doll- :lol

Back