Mugen Cf-48s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

JDMastachief

I'm takin offers...money or trades. Looking for any nice jdm rims. If none of yall have'em could yall point me in the direction of sumone who does? I'm in houston.

fad84f75.jpg

They are 14" with a 4x100 bolt pattern. The tires are Falken Ziex 205-60-14s. Go on...make an offer

ps: They don't have the center caps or the discs.

I am going to have to agree, those are one of the ugliest wheels Mugen ever made. They rock on EF's, ED's and earlier.

Bump for some "classic" wheels though

I got'em more for performance than looks...but i ended up liken how they looked n e way. I haven't been able to find n e specs on'em like weight and stuff tho but i heard they are suppose to disipate heat from ur breaks er sumthin.

Airjockie's got a set of those rims in black. They are sort of ugly, but they are very light and strong. Are you selling these with the Falkens on them? How much tread is left on them?

I saw them on a crx that was a winning car back in the day, it was some show where they looked in the wherehouse of mugen.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Mar 13 2004, 08:22 PM
Airjockie's got a set of those rims in black. They are sort of ugly, but they are very light and strong. Are you selling these with the Falkens on them? How much tread is left on them?

Yea the falkens come with'em and they have about 80-90% tread left.. And yea there was another crx in super street like 2 months ago with these on it and it was a badass car back in the day.

Well I am interested in your rims, but could you figure how much the shipping to 02458 would be? The shipping cost would factor into how much I would offer you for them. I'll be in Texas the first week of April, but I don't think that I will have the room in my car to pick them up from you.

I'm not to sure about these rims because i never see them for sale n e where but with tires i was thinkin 700. But i would like it alot more if you would pick'em up.

How much without the tires? They are only $45 apiece new and it would make them much easier to transport for me. Just a thought. I already have a set of Falkens for autocrossing in. When I go to Texas, I will have a lot of stuff in my car for work... maybe it's time for me to get a Thule rack for my hatch. lol.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal@Mar 13 2004, 08:22 PM

Actually...I have the black/polished lip 13" CF48's.....and the Silver/polished lip 14" cf-48's.....

I'm a mugen whore.....

Back