my 91' just stopped running???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

bassfreak

I have a 91 honda accord. I was driving it last week and while on the exit ramp when slowing down my car just stalled out. I came to a stop and pulled over. I tried to start the car but it would not start. It had power to crank over, and wanted to but just would not start. I recently replaced the timing belt, water pump, plugs, wires, cap and rotor. I live in MN and it has been really cold out. I was told that maybe I had something frozen up. I checked my fuel pump. I'm getting fuel up to the fuel rail. My idle jumps pretty bad. I don't know if this has anything to do with it. I'm not to good with sensors or the electrical side of things on the engine. I don't know how to test if its an electrical problem. anyone have any ideas on what to look for.

I don't have computer to read the light. My light goes on and off since I have owned the car. when the car runs the light isn't always on. It might come on later but not all the time. I'm sure this doesn't help.

How to get check engine light codes for a 90-93 accord.

You've gotta take the kick panel off the passenger side.

There is a wire connector connect the 2 wires with a paper clip.

SCS3.jpg

Then watch your check engine light.

Then check this out and tell us what you got.
https://hondaswap.com/reference-materials/88-ecu-error-codes-29109/

Last edited:
Back