my almost free honda

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sufikation

yesterday morning i put the 72 hour move or tow notice on a 89-91 civic hb, it has been sitting abandoned at a shop near my fiances work for about 2 months. i got in touch with the property owner and he said to put the notice up and if the car was still there after that to come pick it up and take it home. after i get it home i will have to file for a lien foreclosure to get the title.

this car is not in great shape, the passenger side is beat to shit, the roof is pushed in a bit...well lets be honest, i wont be driving this car anytime soon. on the other hand, a free honda is good in my eyes...at least i will have a parts car to tear apart and put back together. this should keep me busy until i can pick up my 89 sedan in a couple weeks.

im just happy that my buddy and i dont have to worry about fucking up one of our daily drivers. this is going to be my first chance to really tear into a honda motor.

serious.
its like one of those cars that you beat with a sledge hammer.
useless, so its fun.
1000!
woo.

im just happy that my buddy and i dont have to worry about fucking up one of our daily drivers. this is going to be my first chance to really tear into a honda motor.

That is going to be a beautiful feeling. I've had a chance to dabble around with my mechanic on both of my engines. Either way, it's nice to hear that it's almost free! Now you're going to have to post some pictures. :D

1000! woo.
grats...you are now an official HS post whore. }=)

That is going to be a beautiful feeling. I've had a chance to dabble around with my mechanic on both of my engines. Either way, it's nice to hear that it's almost free! Now you're going to have to post some pictures. :D
ill have them up by friday. im getting all itchy just thinking about the filthy things i will do to this car.

I sure hope the Poor car aint going to scream rape, remember there needs 2 be 5 of u to rape it properly... 1 intake and 4 exaust holes haha...:p

grats...you are now an official HS post whore. }=)

ill have them up by friday. im getting all itchy just thinking about the filthy things i will do to this car.

Take a hot shower, have a beer, take another hot shower and you will feel like you have already done those dirty things twice. :D

I'm curious to know what you'll end up doing.

lol theres not much to learn off of the sohc blocks. You have pistons, rods, crank shaft, oil pump, seals and bearings... what else is there to learn?

no death, ill have pics up tomorrow after i bring it home. and as far as learning from a sohc, i will learn a lot...its something i have never done.

i tried to get it on the trailer today but ran out of traction and daylight. ill take a 4x4 down there tomorrow morn and get it...pics will be included.

ok its at my casa now, it has to sit for 20 days then i can go through the lien process. but here are the pics. and a good shot of my neighbors trailer house...

Attachments

• efhbjunk1.jpg
    efhbjunk1.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 130
  • efhbjunk2.jpg
    efhbjunk2.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 127
  • efhbjunk3.jpg
    efhbjunk3.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 157
  • efhbjunk4.jpg
    efhbjunk4.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 128
  • efhbjunk5.jpg
    efhbjunk5.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 132
  • efhbjunk6.jpg
    efhbjunk6.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 119
Demo Durby that baby! haha... j/k not bad for free, wonder if it runs :)

Back