My Car Got Broken Into Last Night..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

beau_safken

How did I know? Well I found that the starter button was out in the open aka my ashtray was open and my passenger door was unlocked. Thank god they were probably only looking for money and items opposed to my car. Well...Looks like immediatly after the swap I am investing in an Autolock system...I hate people...

"Bunch of savages in this town." - Clerks

Sorry to hear it man. Forget the Autolock, invest in a 100-volt charge that you can arm with a push of a button that will knock a thief out of his shoes if he touches your car.

Originally posted by dohcvtec_accord@Jan 22 2003, 02:46 PM
Sorry to hear it man. Forget the Autolock, invest in a 100-volt charge that you can arm with a push of a button that will knock a thief out of his shoes if he touches your car.

I read about those things, they own but i have only seen a "Club" type one.

I am sorry to hear about that man. I have had my car broken into twice and I have lost a CD player, 40cd's, and two windows. I hate fucking theives.

Peace*

This is why you do not leave 311 cds in your car. I leave 10 cds in my car, if that and they are all copies. I have had 2 of my 4 cars broken into and have learned my lesson.

I feel you pain man. At school a while ago someone broke into my car and stole the faceplate only ;) off my new MP3 deck , It was living in the glovebox at the time . My phone charger and handsfree set were gona also.

I only had the fuckin thing for two weeks before it got jacked :angry:

Im definately getting an alarm soon

Thanks guys. Well thank god I gave some burned copies to my brother so I am ok for about half of what was jacked. I just bought an AutoLock so that is a little better than nothing. At least they didn't break a window or steal anything that is normally attached to the car. I was thinking about putting in an alarm that would be hidden behind the dash and use the ducts as amplifiers to really be loud. I guess I lucked out this time.

sorry about your break-in man. had my car broken into before too. too bad napster isnt like it used to be, or you'd be able to just download all that stuff.

"Bunch of savages in this town." - Clerks

is that be legal?!?

, invest in a 100-volt charge that you can arm with a push of a button that will knock a thief out of his shoes if he touches your car.

is this some kind of shocking device that shocks people ?
does it shock them out side or inside ca?
let me know i got car broken into at mall too many times
i dont even take my car to wal-mart anymore

10 gran stereo system
10 gran under hood
5 gran on looks
i need to protect this better( insurance wants me to pay extra to cover aftermarket parts)
i now have a alpine alarm with viper pager
o and a tec-9 with lasler beem
but it only protects my car at home
i can t carry guns everywhere!!!
and im never going to take my car to fresno cali
we went into a party and came out to a car on bricks
my poor friend was almost crying

Fuck a tec 9
s3e2f8bd0b41c4.jpg
Dude that sucks that's a lot of cd's.

Tec 9 is ghetto. You need to eject your old skool NWA tape and welcome to new technology. BTW, i do believe its Tek 9. I have a H&K .40 Spec Op's semi-auto handgun. It's only a handgun, but one of the most accurate. Its the one our Spec Ops are using right now.

Back