My civic went down the 1/4 strip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gas is up- to 225 for 93 in my neck of the woods. frankly, $3 a gallon won't really phase me at all.

jsut like cigarettes... I remember buying them at $1.89. Now, I'm paying $4.50-ish a pack... and it really doesn't phase me. we get used to shit.

vote for bush or something

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous+Mar 17 2004, 04:45 PM-->
Originally posted by Blanco@Mar 17 2004, 04:39 PM
civic15.8
@Mar 17 2004, 07:01 PM
350> built civic any day 350 = better chick magnet

I have to say this. If you need a car to get chicks, you have more problems than just what you're driving.

But it DOES help.

LOL.

I don't even drive, and if I do its the mini-van and I still get looks.

Yeah, here in washington its near $2.00/gal of 87 octane, but ehh my car has a full tank of gas...........in the garage. :(

girls love the mirage, because its maroon.

they love the stereo, because the subs will make them orgasm. :lol:

I figure my Turbo civic got around 15-18MPG when drivin nice when I was playing around all the time it was more like 2-5MPG

The predictions are calling for gas prices to top $2/ gal for regular by labor day (or memorial day- I can never remember which is at the beginning of the summer).

Originally posted by Hatchbacks Anonymous@Mar 17 2004, 07:20 PM
Ya, but when you see the look on the guys face that has the built 350 after you smoke him with VTEC power is priceless.

That is what its all about!

I dunno, i think i like the look on the Hondaguyz face after he gets smoked by a built stang or something lol - esp if he previously had beaten a stock V8 . . .

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 18 2004, 12:44 AM
shit it costs me over 20 bucks right now to put 11 gallons in my Si...damned premium... :rant:

:werd:

Just be glad you don't have to fill my trucks 24 gallon gas tank. Its anywhere from 38-42 for 87.

Originally posted by Cashizslick+Mar 18 2004, 11:20 AM-->
Hatchbacks Anonymous
@Mar 17 2004, 07:20 PM
Ya, but when you see the look on the guys face that has the built 350 after you smoke him with VTEC power is priceless.

That is what its all about!

I dunno, i think i like the look on the Hondaguyz face after he gets smoked by a built stang or something lol - esp if he previously had beaten a stock V8 . . .

is it really that big of an achievement to beat someone who has a car with 1/2 as many cylinders, and less than 1/2 the displacement?

what was the setup on this civic?......13's man....damn i need ur help lol

13.6 is a really slow time for my but the fact it was on 13" wheels with SEARS brand tires...... thats friggin FAST!

My friend was running 11.9s on slicks with his civic but could not get lower then a 14.6 on street tires so once again 13.6... damn thats fast

heres the setup

Strut Tower Brace
Lowered 2 1/4 inches
Progress Camber Kit
Aftermarket Struts
Konig Wheels with Kumho Tires
3 Auto Meter Gauge Pods on the left piller
3 2 5/8" Gauges Tach, Boost, Oil Pressure
MSD 6A Ignition Amplifier
MSD Blaster SS Coil
Apex-I Turbo Timer
Apex-I AVC-R
Upgraded Motor Mount Inserts
Upgraded SI Radiator
MSD Plug Wires
88-91 JDM B16A
91 Integra LS Trans
Full custom 3" Exhaust from turbo back with 3" tip
3" downpipe
ACT Street/Racing Clutch 6 puck disk
Hondata ECU with boost upgrade
4 440CC RC Injectors
Spearco Intercooler
T3/T4 Turbo
HKS Blow Off Valve
Tial WasteGate
Open Dump Tube
Crower Titanium Retainers
Crower Dual Valve Springs
ARP Head Studs
JE Custom Integra Type R Pistons
JE Piston Rings
Eagle Connecting Rods
Darton Ductile Iron Sleeves
Pro Drive Oil Pump Gears
GSR Oil Pump/Housing
STOCK B16 Headgasket

Originally posted by silver@Mar 17 2004, 05:47 PM
turboed civic isnt going to get great gas mileage :D
if it goes up to 3.00/gallon this summer, im buying a fucking bike

that's why my turbo civic will be spending the summer in the garage. but even then $3.00 x 12gal is only $36.00. So it wouldn't even really be that bad.

Back