My Custom T3/t4 B18c5 Boost Kit..

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

colorpros

Im finaly done.Just need to get the boot clamps on and im finished.I guess now my bodyshop builds custom tirbo kits...Kinda wierd huh.But it was fun but now its done..And I almost went crazy doing it but i pulled threw it...Off to the dyno I go.I have some more pics but cant post at this time.I will post vids of runs and dyno tunning later so keep an eye on this thread..
s3e873762352c6.jpg

whats going on. that kit looks bad ass. do you think it can or will be used as a daily driver? i drive 7-8 mile to work all freeway at 3:30 in the morning so i dont get traffic EVER. i come home and the car gets parked in the garage all day. on weekend i drive around and chill at the local starbucks and in n out. what do you think it ran you for the whole kit $$$? and do you think i can fit it on a 97 hatch with 98 type r, im actually in the process of the swaping and thought of turbocharging it for shits and giggles? any info would help :worthy:

stop posting so many pics!!!!!!!! it makes me want ur car even more!!!!!!! sike j/k y0. love the pics and nice work. there's never too many pics of a c5 out there.

colorpros do you know if it will fit in an integra? ive been looking at other cars and it looks like the turbo is crammed inbetween the radiator and block.

kevin, you can run a civic-sized radiator on a teg. jsut get a high perf- dual core, such as a stock del sol vtec, PWR, fluidyne, etc...

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Apr 11 2003, 04:10 AM
kevin, you can run a civic-sized radiator on a teg. jsut get a high perf- dual core, such as a stock del sol vtec, PWR, fluidyne, etc...

oh thanks. i was worried about that(heat issues) so thanks for clearing that up.

Back