My daily Whip Gets Rimmed Up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
right. but you bought that POS anyway.

Damn straight on that.. This was a Impulse buy like a mad man. It ws Cheap. 13,000 (even) Brand New 34 Miles on it. And was just chilling in the back since the model changed. They wanted like 15K for it and I told them I would buy it right this minute for 13K and they sold it.

I was going to buy a Mazda 3 5 Door but the Mazda dealer pissed me off and treated me like a Kid because I took my old Beater up their to look at cars.

I just like the look it because its not the Color/Wheel Combination..

OMG My Cheap Daily whip is not a Performance machine. I shall now bury me head in shame. Its a hell of alot better than driving that Shit Box Rattle Machine of a Honda I had. I miss the 5 Speed Action but this is one is so much Nicer. One day I will have another shit box to roll.

Haters Hate. Lovers Love.

Me like it. All that matters.

Quoted post[/post]]
OMG My Cheap Daily whip is not a Performance machine. I shall now bury me head in shame. Its a hell of alot better than driving that Shit Box Rattle Machine of a Honda I had. I miss the 5 Speed Action but this is one is so much Nicer. One day I will have another shit box to roll.

Haters Hate. Lovers Love.

Me like it. All that matters.

Agreed. but you wont see me slapping rims on my 4 door LX civic. I'm not going to try and cover up the fact that I drive a LX or bandaid it with some wheels. it is what it is... a piece of shit that gets 40mpg and never has any issues.

i wish i had a civic sometimes...that way i have a lil B-series knowledge to throw around....but im happy with my prelude....really.

but he has big rims :laugh:

what did you expect?? ofcourse we're going to go off about the wheels, looks, and the car.... by making this thread you opened yourself to it. but youre right about the whole "omg its not a performance machine" because my next car probably wont be either...... unless i make bank and can afford the new M coupe...or Cayman.......... but that wont happen :p

I plan on another project car...I just got bored after I sold the Honda.. Had some extra cash and decided to Rim up the Daily Whip. I was bored of Driving a Car that Just Blended.

So I did the smartest thing to it. Rimmed it up with Big Wheels.. If I would of done some Gay 15" Rota Slipstreams I would play like I am trying to make the car look fast.

Here I am not.. Just making it look better and not so common. Its boredom and a good last sales month that made this transaction take place.

But I am a better man because of it. :)

Back