My Friend Might Be Gone

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

vtecsir1

sucks ive been emailing my old friend for awile and no word back, hes an army ranger and i think he was in afghan. for awile and then iraq. im not very religious but im going to pray for him and maybe you guys could too. thanks

I will man, but also, the military cut off all e-mail/phone etc b/c iraq/terrorist could been listening/hacking and finding info out. Even person to person talk has been said to be trackable. I heard it earlier on the news. :)

military does cut off email once in a while. ur being paranoid over nothing.

security reasons. or may be due to weather

I'll pray for your friend and i'll bring it up at church this week. During youth group, every person is given the chance to give a prayer request...i'll request that your friend be prayed for, as well as all those who are fighting for our country, as well as the citizens of iraq and afghanistan. So..you're not very religious? I'm not trying to sound like i'm pressing religion on you..because i am totally totally against that despite what people think about Christians, but i just think maybe you should talk to God more than just when you want something from him..ya know? well i will pray for you and your friend. God Bless.

well, you say he is an army ranger...so.. he could email you, but then he'd have to kill you :)

seriously though....when troops are deployed into active duty like he was, they are cut off from commmunicating with the outside world for security reasons. its just a routine thing. its the same reason they never use their last names when talking to news reporters over there. dont worry. im sure hes ok, just not able to get in touch.

I'm not trying to sound like i'm pressing religion on you..because i am totally totally against that despite what people think about Christians, but i just think maybe you should talk to God more than just when you want something from him..ya know? well i will pray for you and your friend. God Bless.

im a christian, but i stopped going to church and doing that whole thing because i dont like people trying to brain wash me. thats how its been everytime i go to any church or group thing, i believe in god i just dont go to church. im a protestant so our beliefs and routines are different than some. thank you for praying for him, he is a very religous man.

Yeah its all good
ill pray too.

No offence people
But do u really think that they have the ability let alone equiptment over there to track emails??
Haha soorrrryyyy i seriously dont
But the MILTRY are being paraniod
u can never be too sure.......
hmmmm..
maybe one of the "active terrorists" is reading this right now..
wooooooohho scray...

I bet ur friends perfectly fine.

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Mar 14 2003, 12:31 AM
Yeah its all good
ill pray too.

No offence people
But do u really think that they have the ability let alone equiptment over there to track emails??
u can never be too sure.......
hmmmm..
maybe one of the "active terrorists" is reading this right now..
wooooooohho scray...

I bet ur friends perfectly fine.

:huh:

Originally posted by Sweet InStinct@Mar 14 2003, 06:31 AM
Yeah its all good
ill pray too.

No offence people

Well lets see,they know our satellite schedueles,they can build nucleur weapons,lots of them were educated in some of our finest universities,so please don't assume that because Bin Lala use's two way motorolas they don't have computers.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 16 2003, 10:10 PM
.....,lots of them were educated in some of our finest universities...

all the more reason to let foreign "students" into this country. to help out with brotherly love people from poor impoverished nations...

screw that.

Back