My Glass roof panel goes boom boom

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by asmallsol@Jul 7 2005, 11:36 AM
I linked a pic of a guy in a del Sol that did something like that. He was going down the highway when he hit a small bump and air just caught it. When flying up in the air and hit the ground HARD. Top was completely ruin. FnF style owns.

How about checking Ebay.
[post=522129]Quoted post[/post]​

well i got the insurance check for 912.94...the top is costing me 912 with my dads friends's gm discount..+ shipping and tax..its already on order and my buddy is paying shipping and tax....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jul 7 2005, 08:36 AM
dude, you have no idea.

there is not 1 area in vermont that i can think of that would resemble new britian.

perhaps, a polish/spanish Comptons is a good description.
[post=522055]Quoted post[/post]​

B, nothing you live by is anywhere near a compton or a ghetto or anything of that nature.

You're a white bred boy thats grown up in something far less than a "big" city that doesn't know any better.

Try walking through Newark, NJ. The wrong parts of NYC or even the wrong parts of Philly. You'll get the idea what a real bad neighborhood is like.

With that said, I'm going to go with what someone else said, all of you guys are far too picky. If you don't have the loot, you can't be so damn picky. "Beggers can't be choosers."

Originally posted by corvetteguy+Jul 6 2005, 11:39 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Jul 6 2005, 11:32 AM
i drove his vette before...  :p  its slow
[post=521471]Quoted post[/post]​

blah you drove it before it had 370rwhp and 418lbs of torque....and still when it was stock i was blowing by Audi S4's and WRX off line with 269rwhp and 297lbs of tq
[post=521479]Quoted post[/post]​

I would hope so... If you couldn't take an S4 or WRX stock then you don't deserve that vette. :p

Back