my neighbor's civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 14 2004, 08:17 PM
i like it except hte hubcap shit and altezzas

Your taste is so teh sux0rs.

Those hubcaps 0wn. :D

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra+Jul 14 2004, 11:25 PM-->
revolution8k
@Jul 14 2004, 08:17 PM

Your taste is so teh sux0rs.

Those hubcaps 0wn. :D

it looks like a normal red hatch with white front lip and sideskirts... nothing too ricey except for hte faggot hubcaps and altezzas.

cant forget the uber leet seat covers that try to look like recaros

tell him to put the stock tail lights in and take the hubcraps off and use em as frisbees. steelies look WAY better than those things. after he does that, then it wont look so bad.

he shoulda got the spinnin dubcaps

spinnin dubcaps >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those things

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 15 2004, 12:40 AM
he shoulda got the spinnin dubcaps

spinnin dubcaps >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> those things

one of my coworkers has an oldsmobile with spinners... i laughed at him from teh day he turned in his application.

if i had a set of steelies that would fit the sol it would be rockin spinnin dubcaps in a fuckin heartbeat

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 15 2004, 07:15 AM
if i had a set of steelies that would fit the sol it would be rockin spinnin dubcaps in a fuckin heartbeat

You're giving my ideas Eric ;)

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jul 14 2004, 11:17 PM

:withstupid:

i dont think its bad looking at all!! (minus the caps and tails that is)

It's not a bad looking car.. it just needs a little "style reduction" and some re-doing of his fubars with professional skill. The hubcaps need to go. He had some 5-spoke design ones that were spray painted white, but one broke when he got hit in the passenger side front fender (which he didn't get fixed btw. he used the money to buy the front lip from me, buy red undercar neon, buy those hubcaps, and replace a lever in his steering column.) so he went and spent 40 bucks on new hubcaps. He spraypainted the front lip and rocker panels himself and the paint's already scraping off at the ends. He wants 17" white TSW Revos but he can't get em cause he doesn't get paid in Job Corps. Overall it's not a bad looking car, but it needs a few things. The windshield banners have to go, too... APC... *shudder*

riddle me this:

Why paint the lip and side skirts white. Did he not notice that the rest of his car was red?

I dunno, I think he told me once he was going for a red/white thing... not sure why. It would look much better if the damn lower part of the rear bumper was white too...

Back