my neighbor's civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Painted the ROTORS?!?!

:lol:

:whatafucktard:

EDIT: If you truly mean the rotors, then :whatafucktard: but if he painted the hats that's alright.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 20 2004, 11:34 AM
Painted the ROTORS?!?!

:lol:

:whatafucktard:

EDIT: If you truly mean the rotors, then :whatafucktard: but if he painted the hats that's alright.
[post=365689]Quoted post[/post]​

correction, now that i think about it:

the calipers in front, the rotors in back. actually, i only saw one side of his car. i don't know if he did the other side to match (i wouldn't be surprised).

that's pretty common, and looks pretty good if the correct color is chosen and it's done right. painting the hats and/or drums looks good if it's done in contrast to the body or wheels.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Jul 20 2004, 03:48 PM
that's pretty common, and looks pretty good if the correct color is chosen and it's done right. painting the hats and/or drums looks good if it's done in contrast to the body or wheels.
[post=365797]Quoted post[/post]​

you think painted rotors looks good?? i think painted calipers look okay, i personally wouldn't do it, but it's tolerable. theres no point in painting your rotors. that's just ugly and dumb looking in my opinion.

wow that car is gay seriously white lips all around on a red car :fr: you should go knock on his door and do this :nutkick: then say you are a discrace and something to laugh at,lol.

Originally posted by BseriesKllR@Jul 28 2004, 10:39 PM
wow that car is gay seriously white lips all around on a red car :fr: you should go knock on his door and do this :nutkick: then say you are a discrace and something to laugh at,lol.
[post=369573]Quoted post[/post]​

wow dude thats harsh, maybe he just has no style

Back