My new digital camera!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SasSi

Fuji%20F700.JPG

This camera kicks ass!!! The first consumer 6.2MP digital camera with 30 frames per second video with sound, playback on camera with sound, big ass LCD display, and nice cradle. I'm also highly impressed with the software that comes with it- enables me to easily create CDs & DVDs with menus & chapters! Also, pretty nice editing software.

I just bought a 256MB card tonight. Now I just need something worthwhile to take pictures of! :)

Originally posted by SasSi@May 2 2004, 10:09 PM
Now I just need something worthwhile to take pictures of! :)

put on a bikini and take pictures of a mirror....hehe :ph34r:

/end leghump

WOW- if you don't mind me asking, how much did that set you back?

and try out the mirror thing for us :ph34r:

All I can say to all that is wow.

Nice Camera. :)

nice but you should have gotten the digital rebel from canon, more upgrades.............

This is what I'm getting as soon as I'm able:

fz10_front_blk.jpg

Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ10

4.0 Megapixels, Image stabilization, 12 OPTICAL zoom, F2.8 brightness throughout the entire zoom range

The last one is the main reason it's so attractive, along with the awesome zoom.

Over a year old and still well over $400 though :p

Originally posted by FFCiv+May 3 2004, 05:47 AM-->
@May 3 2004, 12:57 AM
Let me know when you want to do some pictures of you on my Z

u call ur wang ur "z"?

Sorry Im not a hondaswap leg humper like everyone else on his board I work down the street from her and if she wants to take pictures using my car Im game I could use some good pictures of it

I don't know shit about camera's but the new Sony that records feed onto a minidisk while filming awesome. Same idea as an Old school VHS type, but better.

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@May 2 2004, 11:28 PM
WOW- if you don't mind me asking, how much did that set you back?

Honestly, not that much. I also got a 5-year parts & labor warranty with it. Knowing my luck, I'll need it!

well that's awesome- I know that my kodak 3 MP set my girl back about 225 with the dock so you must have gotten a great deal :thumbsup: let's see some pcitures from it :)

Originally posted by Calesta@May 3 2004, 10:52 AM
Nice! Although I can't really see the need for pixel counts that high in a pro-sumer camera...

The way I figure it, digital cameras are just like computers. They get outdated sooo quickly. I spent a decent amount of money & I don't want to have to buy a new camera again in 2 years b/c this one is completely obsolete. So, I figured I'd get one of the best ones out there on the market & I wouldn't have to worry about it for a while.

Back