my next honda flip

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

taco, you should be able to get good ching for the side mirrors on ebay. i got good for mine anyway...when i parted my old si out. and i got a hundo for the lock set (ignition, doors, hatch). lots of cash in that lil car. milk it! :D

oh - snap! i forgot - if you still have the sun visors - i want those too!! LMK if you have and how much.

Damn, how do you guys make so much off of CRXs? I parted out two CRXs; most of the people interested were across the country. I probably made only $500 tops out of two CRXs.

lol wow. i'm pretty sure i cleared $1500 parting mine out; and that was after the $1926 ins. check. i did take over a year to do it though.

Yeah, but I can't afford them right now.

I'll take them off until you get some money.You dont have $20 lying around?

Dacheat: I'll start taking stuff for you tomorrow including the sun visors. I guess i can take stuff of and see who wnats them.:mellow:

^^ werd. it all adds up and we all need shit for our babies ;)

how are the interior door panels - shot? also there's some guy on here with a bum rear defrost; he could swap out the hatch glass if he lives anywhere near you...i can't remember who it is, just something i saw the other day surfing.

i could use the windshield wash sprayers from the hood and the hose too - mine are retarded somehow. i'll keep thinking of shit, just start me a box, lol.

Last edited:
Honestly? NOPE! I got bills coming, and got laid off about a week before Christmas. I'm selling a couple of car parts I have that am not using, so may be able to come up with the money. I could always sell my body, but not sure if I'll get much out of it. :D

i dont need your body but Injen might want some of that:lol"

jp. much luv injen

is there a way to check shipping without going to the freaking stores? I heard DHL and business location shipping is the cheapest. any inputs?

Got a scale? Pretty much just measure the size of the box and the weight; and input it into their calculators on their sites. As long as the weights aren't far off, they won't say anything. When I worked at UPS we had some boxes that obviously weighed more than the label said, but still loaded/delivered it. The only time they'll stop it is if it's a big hassle(like un-even weight distributed box or something over 70lbs/150lbs)

Ebay the rear hatch glass, front fenders, cargo cover, center tail light, and the plastic window trim off of the door . Easy $400. And if it has black/charcoal interior, double score.. Sell all the good bits. People swap out the blue for black pretty often.

well i got the motor all cleaned up and spayed over the blue with flat high temp balck color on VC. took the harness and other BS off for better pics. Engine looks so much cleaner now.I'll take some pics Monday. I forgot my camera :(

bump, did those sashes come off ok? :popcorn:

sorry. i was helping my buddy move all day. he moved his shop and put the crx in the air on the lift to make room for another car. I could get to it. I have had other requests for parts that i need to take off.

sometiime this week is when i can work on it.

i havent forgot about you dacheat ;)

well i stopped in to help cleaning the shop out. we did a little work to it like ttaking the rotors off to machine them... anyway Dacheat do you have the big fat sashes or the skinny ones? i'll take them off for you tomorrow. also the seat rails are coming for too for the other guy who asked for them. heres the new motor pics after cleaning and bootleg spray job on the VC.

SANY0025.jpg

SANY0022.jpg

IMG_0063-2.jpg

SANY0022.jpg

SANY0027.jpg

before
IMG_0064.jpg

i guess the question would be are the belts mounted on the b-pillar or the doors?

obviously yours are on the doors...

i really dont use paypal. you wanna send me a money order when you get your stuff?

Back