nails by my tires!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

ventolin5

This psycho tweeker bitch put nails out behind my car!

I have constant problems with this bitch, but a whole bunch of brand new nails behind my car thats too much.

What would you guys do? i need ideas and i would prefer not to go to jail over this cunt. :axe:

put the nails in a pipe filled with gunpowder. Install fuse. convieniently locate it under her gas tank. Light fuse. Evacuate.

Originally posted by liquid00meth@Aug 19 2003, 11:30 AM
put the nails in a pipe filled with gunpowder. Install fuse. convieniently locate it under her gas tank. Light fuse. Evacuate.

now theres an idea :lol:

file a police report. that way if/when she messes up something of yours, the cops will ask her a bunch of questions and she will realize she better cool it...or she will do something and get caught. either way, its better that the cops know what's up ASAP so they will know who to go after if/when something does come up.

buy a video camera and stick it in your front window, then park your car in front of the video camera, buy numerous no tresspassing signs & conveniently plant them by your car in your yard.. then wait for her to come by again. File police report. Laugh as her permanent record gets tarnished by stupid crap.

THEN...find someone who can give the police a rock solid alaby for you,

THEN slash her tires, throw a brick through her window, and put a potato in her tailpipe.

Have fun :D

rock through window sounds good. Don't go blow this bitch up man.

Milan

Originally posted by sleepergtx@Aug 19 2003, 07:25 PM
buy a video camera and stick it in your front window, then park your car in front of the video camera, buy numerous no tresspassing signs & conveniently plant them by your car in your yard.. then wait for her to come by again. File police report. Laugh as her permanent record gets tarnished by stupid crap.

THEN...find someone who can give the police a rock solid alaby for you,

THEN slash her tires, throw a brick through her window, and put a potato in her tailpipe.

Have fun :D

:withstupid: some ass holes shot out my back window on my blazer, then egged me and my g/f car while we were in my house watching a movie, so I wanted to put up a video cam and chetch the little pricks, but I don't have a good place to put it, if you do, they do it!....and then fuck her shit up, just remember that monkey see monkey do....so she might play the game back on you when you go to fuck her shit up.

I would just go buy one of those little security monitors and place it up by a lighted area and let it do the work. Fucking with her shit is just gonna make this an endless process besides you could be the one to get caught and then you'd could faces criminal charges and still have fucked up stuff. Besides when she gets the court order in the mail, her facial expression is gonna be the best payback.

tweekers suck. I fucking hate them, they're the scum of the earth. Worse then people who drive Fords even....

Sleep with her mom, hide a videocamera when you do it. Put it on the internet, and send the girl a link entitled:

Here, Now you have to call me dad.

SO many good ideas i just got off work and saw her truck parked out front and was thinkin of throwing a rock threw the window but i really like the idea of looseneng her lugntus. In fact i think it would be better just to take all her lug nuts, i mean every single one. Only thing is what is gonna be her retaliation? i have two very loved hondas out in that same parking lot. :(

And bye the way this bitch probobly has the worst record out of anyone i ever met.
so she probobly dosent care about adding anything else to it.
We have now filed 2 police reports for her putting nails out in the parking lot and one of those times she was seen doing it.

But would you fuck with her shit if your vehicle that you love so much was in the parking lot?

you need to either move, get your boss involved if this is a work parking lot, or get some principal involved if this is at school

move? and let her get the best of me? fuck that i aint goin out like that.
I think im gonna take all of her lugnuts so when she drives off her shit will hit the ground. dunno i gotta think about this a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back