NASA sued over Deep Impact probe

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Deform her Horoscope?!?! :blink:
OMG, STFU Bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The sad part is she might win. I'm sure they are going to say that it's like messing with the Eco-system(sp?) in terms of the Galaxy :blink:

Originally posted by cheese9988@Jul 6 2005, 09:20 AM
"ruins the natural balance of forces in the universe,"

Believe me, the world as a whole has done alot worse to the universe than that.
[post=521403]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Stupid wacko hippies

Bai is seeking damages totaling $300 million — the approximate equivalent of the mission's cost — for her "moral sufferings," Izvestia said, citing her lawyer Alexander Molokhov. She earlier told the paper that the experiment would "deform her horoscope."

There is no comment I could make that would effectively portray my disgust after reading this....

...on that note, I'll just say...stupid fucking cunt, go die you fucking idiot and stop using my oxygen to continue function of your delapitated brain.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 6 2005, 12:42 PM
Bai is seeking damages totaling $300 million — the approximate equivalent of the mission's cost — for her "moral sufferings," Izvestia said, citing her lawyer Alexander Molokhov. She earlier told the paper that the experiment would "deform her horoscope."

There is no comment I could make that would effectively portray my disgust after reading this....

...on that note, I'll just say...stupid fucking cunt, go die you fucking idiot and stop using my oxygen to continue function of your delapitated brain.
[post=521480]Quoted post[/post]​

:concur:

1) there is no proof of fact to horoscopes AT ALL, therefore her base for a case is non existent.

2) how can you 'deform' a horoscope anyway? by messing up the words a bit?

3) i think she should go die in a quagmire with all her tree hugger friends.

4) i'll shoot her all day with those 'safe' pellet bag guns to show her what the word deformed really means.

familyguy009.jpg

A Moscow court has postponed hearings on the case until late July, the paper said.

it a suot filled in russia? who knows how the fuck there laws work?
what does it cost to bribe a judge now a days?

NASA representatives in Russia and at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif., could not be reached for comment on the case, because they were too busy laughing their fucking asses off at how retarded this stupid fucking twat is.

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jul 7 2005, 08:15 AM
NASA representatives in Russia and at the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif., could not be reached for comment on the case, because they were too busy laughing their fucking asses off at how retarded this stupid fucking twat is.

[post=521990]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: :lol:

Back