NEED 90 Teg or compatible Disks/Calipers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Citizen_Insane

I need some 90-93 integra (or compatible) brake disks and calipers (front). Would like some shipped tomorrow because I NEED THEM. I got misinformation and thought hf brakes would work on the 90 teg hubs i bought for my b16 swap. Thanks

-Kai

I have calipers, you'll just need rotors. Ill sell calipers and 1 brake line (its new) for $100 + shipping or $125 shipped. PM. I can get pictures, if you need em.

I have some rotors and calipers off a 93 civic ex. I don't know if they will fit with what ur looking for? $75 obo

I called a fellow honda kid at my school and he knows a place that might be able to hook me up. If any of you can offer disks + caliper + shipping <= $100 then I'd be interested. If not, I think I can get em here in town.

I'll have to check on the other options in my town first, but if I can't find them here, you'll be the first one I talk to.

Sorry, not interested, got some 90 teg ones for $50 with disks in town...now I just need a grand so I can get some decent rims and tirest that will fit over them... :doh:

Back