need a new screen name

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BTW, how's the foot of snow you got?
not to bad. that 12 inches is almost exactly what we got also. the funny thing about it is last week all over the news was the results of the special inquery into the mismanagement of the Valenines snow storm of last year (when interstate 81 was shut down for 5 day), and how the problems that caused the missmanagement were fixed. This time there was only a couple of inches of snow on the road before the plows started, they dropped the ball again.

lol

you're forgetting that i'm still an admin, and my rep is weighted more.

you currently have 29

lol

you currently have 29
i thought you were gonna work your voodoo magic to make your new account name orange, and stop using the old account altogether. but if i understand correctly, you're actually still using the old one for administrative purposes and only using the new one for posting....... that's kinda like that guy who was building the rwd crx by putting the engine in the back with a tube chassis, and basically just wearing the skin of the crx :ph34r:

so, while your new screen name holds no power, you just hop back on the old one for that rush?

EDIT: wouldn't it be funny if we all gave B rep power, so all the new people would be like "how does this guy who joined in november have eleventy billion rep points?

Last edited:
How long do you think it will take B to pass me up in post count?
lol i give it less than a week...and the whole rep thing would be fuckn awesome...and then a noob callin b a noob...HAHA thatd be even better..its not like theyd know any better

lol

you currently have 29

:D
yeah well I'm not one of those guys that goes around showing off or even caring about his "rep penis"

Go over to d-series.org

Jesus christ. Those guys take the whole rep crap way too seriously. I made one F&F joke (and it was goddamn funny) and now I'll have a red dot forever...

d-series rep is weird, I get a shitload, but my level never goes up, I think you have to give it for it to go up. Like a big circle jerk, they don't like it if you're not reaching to the right like everyone else.

Back